No announcement yet.

It's official. Ali raymi is the most ducked man in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    Im sure the fact he hadn't fought in over a decade and he was probably getting paid peanuts didn't have anything to do with his decision.
    You don't know **** bout boxing.

Comment

علي الريمي هو الخوف آلة التدمير الكامل تدمير الصبي حثالة الشر

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        You don't know **** bout boxing.

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          can someone explain to me what is going on. who is this guy?
          The most exciting Arabic boxer since Prince Naseem.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
            The most exciting Arabic boxer since Prince Naseem.
            WAR RAYMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most feared boxer on the planet. A legend. A boxing god.

Comment

I know that Julio Cesar Chavez jr and Mike Mccallum have already labeled him as the greatest body puncher of all time, but there have been reports coming out of Detroit, Michigan that Sugar Ray Robinson's lost scriptures have been found in which he prophesied about the beast that will rise from the east and will take his throne as the GOAT.

Comment

I think I could beat ali raymi dude lol. how much does he weigh like 100 lbs. i haven't seen any indication of boxing skills from at all from what i've seen. literally looks like someone winded him up and sent him out like rock em sockem robot.

does anyone really believe his fights are legit? lol. just being real for a second

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  I think I could beat ali raymi dude lol. how much does he weigh like 100 lbs. i haven't seen any indication of boxing skills from at all from what i've seen. literally looks like someone winded him up and sent him out like rock em sockem robot.

does anyone really believe his fights are legit? lol. just being real for a second
                  have you not seen those crisp combination coupled with incredible footwork and defense. I mean look at the way he sent Luke Hasan down in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post

if you get down to his weight you aint sht.

Comment

Just be thankful there are weight classes, the bigger men are safe for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X