No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Heard he's been dropped 2-3 times. That doesn't necessarily mean he has a bad chin - I should have phrased it better. Perhaps it's better to say his chin is 'untested'.
    No. He only had around 35 Am fights. I watched most of them, including Baku+Olympics. He does not have a questionable chin.. he got a brawler's style and got hit with multiple flush shots at Baku and in 2012 that would have floored Price and even Fury.

People forget that with only 20 something fights, he went all the way to Baku Finals in 2011 and lost what is the Amateur equivalent of a Split Decision against the home town kid.

People also forget that Roberto Carmellie is like 35 years old and has been finding with headgear for a decade+... Joshua imo had 2 close rounds against Roberto and clearly won the 3rd.

He clearly beat up Dychko and if that had gone another 3 rounds .. it would have been a tko6(ironic since Dychko is a Vitali Clone)

Savon schooled his ass but I will still pick Joshua in a 12 round Pro Fight.

Anthony Joshua at 6'6 and 240+ with his athletic abilities is a golden goose.

We might be looking at a British Domination of the HW Division for this decade with Joshua and Hughie Fury.

Comment

Neither Joshua or Hughie Fury will ever be as good as Prime Lennox.. but both could be as good as a PRE-PRIME Lennox. and that's all you need to dominate this Heavyweight Division.

Wlad is getting old and the most dangerous thing for a weak chin fighter is the loss of reflexes. Wlad is probably gonna get knocked the **** out for a 4th time within the next 1-3 years.

Comment

Working...
      X