No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd Mayweather Is The Reason 90% Of You Still Follow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    its more realistic for floyd to fight SERGIO than pacquiao just on size alone. that is all....
    What? Mayweather is an inch taller than Pac and weighs 2 lbs more on fight night.

Sergio is 3 inches taller than mayweather and weighs almost 20 lbs more on fight night.

Comment

He is not the reason I still watch boxing but I do enjoy his antics out of the ring and very much enjoy watching him in the ring more so than any one else at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        What? Mayweather is an inch taller than Pac and weighs 2 lbs more on fight night.

Sergio is 3 inches taller than mayweather and weighs almost 20 lbs more on fight night.
        an inch? is he fcuk. and how do you know what mayweather weighs on fight night? he never steps on the scales most of the time.

Comment

since 2008 he hasnt fought much. and i dont hate mayweather, have you seen my list?

are ortiz mosley and marquez the best?

wouldnt margarito, cotto, mosley and pacquiao look a hell of alot better on his resume?
          Mosley wouldn't fight floyd in his prime. Cotto and floyd are fighting May. Marg was never anything more than a fringe champion and manny won't fight him.

Ortiz WBC champ #3 ww is equivalent to Marg. SO your statement about fighting the best comes down to manny, who refused the same deal 3 yrs ago he wants now. But that isn't all floyds fault. Thats the equivalent of holding Lennox accountable for not fighting Bowe.

This is why I question your statement of fighting the best and asked which fighters are you reffering to.

Comment

an inch? is he fcuk. and how do you know what mayweather weighs on fight night? he never steps on the scales most of the time.
            He was 150 against Ortiz on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Fair or not fair, i dont care, this isnt about Manny. You can make another topic about Manny not fighting the best and Ill respond on that topic.

This is about Floyd not fighting the best, and if he says he can beat Sergio, and Sergio is the next best, then he should be fighting Sergio.

Its really not that hard.
              The topic is about people watching boxing because of floyd.

Your willingness to accept such a double standard, then criticize floyd fans that do the same stupidity is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Mosley wouldn't fight floyd in his prime. Cotto and floyd are fighting May. Marg was never anything more than a fringe champion and manny won't fight him.

Ortiz WBC champ #3 ww is equivalent to Marg. SO your statement about fighting the best comes down to manny, who refused the same deal 3 yrs ago he wants now. But that isn't all floyds fault. Thats the equivalent of holding Lennox accountable for not fighting Bowe.

This is why I question your statement of fighting the best and asked which fighters are you reffering to.
                so what do you call ortiz?

i think you are also forgetting that instead of fighting cotto after he beat mosley and was undefeated, he went on vacation.

are you really trying to tell me floyd has fought the best?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  The topic is about people watching boxing because of floyd.

Your willingness to accept such a double standard, then criticize floyd fans that do the same stupidity is ridiculous.
                  Its not a double standard because the variables arent the same. I believe shade darkar already addressed this part.

whether you can agree with what he stated is on you.

Comment

its more realistic for floyd to fight SERGIO than pacquiao just on size alone. that is all....
                    So its more realistic for the WBC 147lb champ to fight the MW champ, but not the WBO 147 lb champ. And your using size relative to JMM as the measuring stick.

Dude that is completely unreasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post

are you really trying to tell me floyd has fought the best?
                      he really is

Comment

Working...
                      X