Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was hte best forty dollars I spent in a while!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was hte best forty dollars I spent in a while!

That was an awesome fight! Why waste your money on Floyds fights when you can watch something spectacular for less. Those guys earned their money and I would have paid sixty to see that.

That was very basass indeed!!!

Comment

I streamed it and felt it wasn't worth my time. Two one dimensional bums going out it. So lame and predictable.

Comment

I'm not going to lie I bought the PPV too mostly because I wanted to see Sanchez' afro in action and was very dissapointed I thought the afro was invincible.

on the reals though duddy-chavez was probably the most exciting fight this year, even though it was a bit one sided it was non-stop action, not a single clinch, monster shots, back-and-forth drama. ****'s on froch vs kessler, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          I streamed it and felt it wasn't worth my time. Two one dimensional bums going out it. So lame and predictable.
          nuff said

Comment

I'm sure everyone with choppy ass streams thought it was lame. Watch that fight live on a big screen and tell me it wasn't exciting.

You simply cannot compare a streamed fight to one that you watch live on you TV. You're missing out on so much

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              I'm not going to lie I bought the PPV too mostly because I wanted to see Sanchez' afro in action and was very dissapointed I thought the afro was invincible.

on the reals though duddy-chavez was probably the most exciting fight this year, even though it was a bit one sided it was non-stop action, not a single clinch, monster shots, back-and-forth drama. ****'s on froch vs kessler, imo.
              Sanchez needs to hook to the body, he sometimes does nothing and covers up. I still believe in Sanchez though, all he needs is a better trainer I guess. I agree with the bold, best fight I've seen this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

Those bums would grab your girls ass in front of you and you wouldn't do **** cuz the y would knock your block off!!!! i guess you would rather see SSM AND FMW not do **** for 12 rounds

Comment

It was very entertaining but it was MASSIVELY one-sided.

I enjoyed it for my money tho, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                    Those bums would grab your girls ass in front of you and you wouldn't do **** cuz the y would knock your block off!!!! i guess you would rather see SSM AND FMW not do **** for 12 rounds
                    Unlike you, I like watching the surgeons of boxing. Floyd Mayweather,Martinez,Dawson and so on. I appreciate the science behind the brutality that is boxing. I don't like watching skill less caveman who couldn't differentiate between a jab and hook. Who's idea of bravery is based on the amount of pointless punishment they can take

Comment

Working...
                    X