No announcement yet.

How big will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather be? Must Read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather be? Must Read

I just started summer school today and the first thing I heard my teacher say was how he can not wait for Mayweather vs. Pacquiao,then my next class i got to about 10 minutes early and the kids sitting in front me were talking about the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather match and I was wondering if they came to an agreement because I did not have time to watch espn our check out this site. Then I went to lunch with my brother and the people to the table next to us were talking about Lebron coming to Chicago and how much they wanted to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather. I just kept thinking holy **** imagine how much buzz there will be after 24 7 and Floyd selling the fight and Roger/Floyd Sr. and Roach going at it going to be huge.
    Yes
    96.67%
    No
    3.33%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
    I just started summer school today and the first thing I heard my teacher say was how he can not wait for Mayweather vs. Pacquiao,then my next class i got to about 10 minutes early and the kids sitting in front me were talking about the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather match and I was wondering if they came to an agreement because I did not have time to watch espn our check out this site. Then I went to lunch with my brother and the people to the table next to us were talking about Lebron coming to Chicago and how much they wanted to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather. I just kept thinking holy **** imagine how much buzz there will be after 24 7 and Floyd selling the fight and Roger/Floyd Sr. and Roach going at it going to be huge.
    It will be big enough for there to be a rematch.

Comment

damn...summer school...i remember those days

Comment

I knew some folks that took summer school to learn proper punctuation usage. Didn't help them out much, though.

But...yeah...Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.
        That sounds like a good fight, don't you think?
        I believe it will indeed surpass Mayweather/Delahoya.

P.S. - did you catch the sarcasm?

Comment

Biggest and most meaningful fight ever......

Comment

i took summer school for algebra my freshman year. ain't going back

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
              Biggest and most meaningful fight ever......
              not the biggest and most meaningful EVER lol....nah nah nah...chill, but maybe its prob the 2nd or 3rd at the least....its up there no doubt...

1)Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling II (free world vs nazi's..entire world watched that fight)

2)Joe Frazier vs Muhammad Ali I (fight of the century)

3)Mayweather vs Pacquiao (this one is my opinion, but the first 2 are up there as fuk when it comes to biggest boxing fights)

Comment

As crazy as it sounds, I don't think it'll sell as much as Floyd vs Oscar. Definitely the biggest fight in this era, but not all time. You got over 100 years of history to follow.

Louis vs Schmelling >>>>>>>>>>>> as far as what that fight meant on a Global scale.

Comment

Not too mention Hagler vs Hearns and SRL vs Hagler were pretty damn big fights themselves. And of course Tyson vs Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    It will be big enough for there to be a rematch.
                    I only think rematch if Floyd wins. I sure hope for a trilogy out of this tho'.

Comment

Working...
                    X