Collapse
No announcement yet.

blacks rape 200 women and children in congo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but when you got white folks droppin nukes dont no body title nuthin like "white devil strikes again" or sumthin

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      these are horrible human beings.

but no need for the word "blacks" in the title. i am already frightened by black people.

good one.

Comment

these are horrible human beings.

but no need for the word "blacks" in the title. i am already frightened by black people.
        Tell us about the two you caught with your wife again. What was the story.

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
          but when you got white folks droppin nukes dont no body title nuffin "white devil strikes again" or sumthin

wow, 3 hilarious replies.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Tell us about the two you caught with your wife again. What was the story.
            everytime i type the whole story, it makes me cry. so i pasted a short version.

the story was my wife was cheating on me for 2 years. towards the last year, she wouldn't bother hiding it.

one day i walked into the room once after work and there were two naked hung, black guys there and i heard my wife washing up. i can tell they were finished cause the guys looked tired and penises were limp. even when they were soft, they were still twice the size i was when i was hard.

i didnt know what to say so i offered them something to drink. they just smiled and said "we straight, homey", so i just waited in backyard till they left.

btw, one looked like don cheadle, the other like iran barkley.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-23-2010, 03:27 PM.

Comment

everytime i type the whole story, it makes me cry. so i pasted a short version.

the story was my wife was cheating on me for 2 years. towards the last year, she wouldn't bother hiding it.

one day i walked into the room once after work and there were two naked hung, black guys there and i heard my wife washing up. i can tell they were finished cause the guys looked tired and penises were limp. even when they were soft, they were still twice the size i was when i was hard.

i didnt know what to say so i offered them something to drink. they just smiled and said "we straight, homey", so i just waited in backyard till they left.

btw, one looked like don cheadle, the other like iran barkley.
              What did you offer them to driink. This is the golden question.

Comment

Most serial killers are white, if it ain't white, it ain't right.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  What did you offer them to driink. This is the golden question.
                  just a drink. i would have offered them anything. even my car keys.

Comment

just a drink. i would have offered them anything. even my car keys.
                    An alcoholic beverage or water, juice, soda, ect detail WAnker.

Comment

That's a harsh story (except it's not a story, it actually happened). Shame on whoever sold these animals weapons.

Comment

Working...
                      X