Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril: The Decision Was a Disgrace, I Won This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever!... Pacquiao gets away with gift decisions all the time agianst marquez!.. I dont hear everyone saying to boycott pac?. If abril gets robbed 2 more times agianst rios then ill think theres something fishy going on lol

Comment

A sad night for boxing indeed.

Comment

We all know who won, and so does everyone that watched the fight. It's a sad day in boxing like its been said. They cant keep this up for long, without losing their paying customers.

Comment

You won tonight Abril without a shadow of a doubt. I didn't like the way you fought but I could recognize........

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
            i lost respect for team rios...they actually think rios won? lol c0ck suckers
            I wonder if Team Rios still going to complain about the Pacquiao-Marquez decision HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Comment

A Top Gank-Bob Arum-Las Vegas decision with a potentially pending higher dollar fight lurking.....SHOCKING!!!

Comment

Marquez-Rios is next. Yay.

Comment

a terrrible night for boxing & Nevada judges w/scores not in synch...BLIND Adalayde Byrd giving Abril 9 rounds....

Comment

This is why Arum doesn't want to fight Floyd,
                    they won't have the power to get the judges on there side in vegas because Floyd is a big money maker for them....Nevertheless I'm going to make a facebook page about this we have to be able to do something because these robberies are just becoming more blatant to a point we already know unless the guy knocks out the star he will get robbed and that's sad.

Comment

abril boxed his ass of and he lost, hahahahahaha i was laughing thats what he gets, he clinched way too much, didnt mind him boxing and moving around but his clinching was annoying hahaha thats what he gets that he lost

Comment

Working...
                      X