What a dissapointing superbowl. A complete letdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    ROFL

this was like rigo vs donaire,total domination.I for one enjoyed watching this

Comment

Overrated

Football in general is the most overrated sport on the planet.The sport has
      no flow to it,their is constant interruption.Whistles always blowing,flags,
      penalties,commercials.People only watch football because when they were
      kids their overweight father had it on the t.v. so it just rubs off on you.
      NFL football is the cheesiest and corniest thing on t.v...Sometimes you
      have to remind crazy fans that when your team wins you don't win..you
      lose!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Just caught the video on YouTube. Funny ****.

Comment

Everyone is blaming Manning without giving credit to that incredible D. You can't adjust to a D that shows you exactly what they're going to do. The Seahawks took away the one thing that makes Manning on such another level: making adjustments at the line. Not only that, the defense knew exactly what the offense was going to do. The hand signals and formations, they called out the plays Denver were going to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Are you an Oaks fan MDP?
            As I said before, I don't follow this sport (regular season, playoffs, etc...)
            I only watch the Super Bowls...
            ... But I think that this year Seattle Seahawks performance was an real breakthrough in the game -- as the exquisite and aggressive defence actually won the match...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              As I said before, I don't follow this sport (regular season, playoffs, etc...)
              I only watch the Super Bowls...
              ... But I think that this year Seattle Seahawks performance was an real breakthrough in the game -- as the exquisite and aggressive defence actually won the match...
              I was talking about these Oaks:

Maybe they're called something different in Romanian.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I was talking about these Oaks:

Maybe they're called something different in Romanian.

... Yes, of course, I do support my national rugby team...
                ... But since rugby turned real pro, the quality of this sport gnificantly decreased in my country...
                ... Back in the 70's (when I myself started playing rugby), the Romanian rugby team has even been nearly invited to join the then Five Nations... Those were the days...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... Yes, of course, I do support my national rugby team...
                  ... But since rugby turned real pro, the quality of this sport gnificantly decreased in my country...
                  ... Back in the 70's (when I myself started playing rugby), the Romanian rugby team has even been nearly invited to join the then Five Nations... Those were the days...
                  lol yeah, they beat Wales back then didn't they? I thought they were going to knock Scotland off at the last World Cup, they were so close.

Do you see any way back to the 'good old days' for rugby in Romania? Why the drop in popularity of the sport?

Comment

Working...
                  X