Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz: "Gamboa does NOT hit harder than Pac. Solis is just shot and old"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not new Ronnie, 5 years ago Solis claimed that his wife hits harder than Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      Ronnie Nathanielsz must be Puerto Rican.
      I have a question for you, because you seem to hate Gamboa. Not finding his Solis win[5 knockdowns in 4 rounds] impressive, now writing novels furthering your hatred for Gamboa.

So here's my question, if Gamboa was Puerto Rican, would you still feel the same way about him?

Comment

Originally posted by mr lucci View Post
        the double standards in here are fkn ridiculous.

Most claim that gamboa has only been down on "flash knock downs" and hes never been hurt. And i don't argue that.

But gamboa hit skinny/unstable/over matched solis. And put him down about 5 times , and solis wasn't really hurt. Aren't those the same kind of k.d as gamboa has had. He was only hurt the last one and when gamboa was against the ropes and he came with that left jab/cross and solis went backwards.

Even the last k.d was an accumulation of shots. As solis tried to stay up after some hooks.

And now gamboa has 1 punck ko power?? Are you fkn kidding me?

Gamboa was landing leather throughout the whole fight. Solis had no answer. And when they landed flush , he went down.

It was never a 1 punch ko.

There were about 4 , 1 punch kd.

But nothing a la hatton.

The only 1 punck k.o i have seen from gamboa was al seeger. I really dont remember another 1 punch cold/devastating/fight finisher/ k.o from gamboa.
        but you forget this is coming from a guy who fought them both, now maybe pac does punch harder at this point in his career who knows? But out of the 2 he just feels that gamboa punched harder during the fights whats the big deal?

Comment

The double standards in here are fkn ridiculous.

Most claim that Gamboa has only been down on "flash knock downs" and hes never been hurt. And I don't argue that.

But Gamboa hit skinny/unstable/over matched Solis. And put him down about 5 times , and Solis wasn't really hurt. Aren't those the same kind of K.D as Gamboa has had. He was only hurt the last one and when Gamboa was against the ropes and he came with that left jab/cross and Solis went backwards.

Even the last K.D was an accumulation of shots. As Solis tried to stay up after some hooks.

And Now Gamboa has 1 punck KO power?? Are you fkn kidding me?

Gamboa was landing leather throughout the whole fight. Solis had no answer. And when they landed flush , he went down.

It was never a 1 PUNCH KO.

There were about 4 , 1 PUNCH KD.

But nothing a la Hatton.

The only 1 punck K.O I have seen from Gamboa was Al seeger. I really dont remember another 1 punch cold/devastating/fight finisher/ K.O from Gamboa.
          dude why are you spreading your butthurtedness to another thread?

we get it you aren't impressed with what Gamboa did on Saturday

now can you please move the **** on with it?

Comment

solis fought both so ill take his word....

Comment

Solid has been in the ring with both so if he feels that way...cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                dude why are you spreading your butthurtedness to another thread?

we get it you aren't impressed with what Gamboa did on Saturday

now can you please move the **** on with it?
                Dude STFU , Im not even adressing the fight or the win. Or the performance.

I think its pretty hipocrite for some ppl to say , Gamboa has only been down on flash K.D , and fail to recognize that some of those K.D he handed were flash k.D.

If you cant digest my opinion go buy yourself some fkn pepto bismol.

Comment

Solis took a beating from both Pac and Gamboa.

I think he's entitled to his own opinion, which is more valid than most.

Comment

Dude STFU , Im not even adressing the fight or the win. Or the performance.

I think its pretty hipocrite for some ppl to say , Gamboa has only been down on flash K.D , and fail to recognize that some of those K.D he handed were flash k.D.

If you cant digest my opinion go buy yourself some fkn pepto bismol.
                    What the hell that got to do with this thread? This thread about solis saying gamboa hits harder.

Comment

why is this even thread worthy? solis has all the reason to say that because he fought both guys. he was ktfo by gambao faster and easier than pac did so it's just normal that he would say gamboa hits harder. no biggie...unless you're a hater looking for a material to connect pac's sucess and rise in weight to peds then this is for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X