No announcement yet.

**Official NFL off-season thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Big pickup for the Bears right here. Especially after the debacle that was Matt Forte last year!
    Yeah, I agree, after such a promising rookie season Forte really struggled last year at least this year he'll have someone to help him carry the ball in Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSituation II View Post
      Yeah, real big shocker. Theyve been making some ****ty ass moves lately. Ah well, the Hawks had a good run in the 2000's.
      What do you think of this...

Seattle is strongly considering signing Broncos restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post

Seattle is strongly considering signing Broncos restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall.
        Thats a bad move for Marshall. Seatlle dont have a QB. Good move for the hawks though.

Comment

Yeah, I agree, after such a promising rookie season Forte really struggled last year at least this year he'll have someone to help him carry the ball in Taylor.
          FOrte couldn't get past the line last year. They had no running game at all and barely threw him the ball. I would think they need to use chester a lot more than the Vikes did, somethng like the way my boys use reggie and pierre.

Comment

Hes a good back. More sop****re slump then anything. Teams had tape on him this year. Bears need Line help too. Cutler also needs some weapons to take people from crowding the line to stop Forte.

Comment

Yea Forte is a good back. But that line is really crappy.

They couldn't block for him at all.

Plus Cutler was just turning the ball over and they were 1 d

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

C'mon man! Consider it a done deal! Besides his huge ego, the kids a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Thats a bad move for Marshall. Seatlle dont have a QB. Good move for the hawks though.
                  Marshall has been very vocal about leaving the Broncos and this is from Adam Schefters twitter..

If Seattle signs Brandon Marshall to the offer sheet, Broncos would have seven days to match -- or get back the draft's sixth overall pick.
                  I think it's a good move for the Broncos too, trade an unhappy player to an NFC team and possibly get back the 6th overall pick in return.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Hes a good back. More sop****re slump then anything. Teams had tape on him this year. Bears need Line help too. Cutler also needs some weapons to take people from crowding the line to stop Forte.
                    They definately need help at the receiver position, their main weapon was a converted corner (Hester) ..Olsen hasn't lived upto the hype and could possibly be traded with the signing of Brandon Manumaleuna.

Comment

Marshall has been very vocal about leaving the Broncos and this is from Adam Schefters twitter..

I think it's a good move for the Broncos too, trade an unhappy player to an NFC team and possibly get back the 6th overall pick in return.
                      Yeah that 6th pick is gold.

They definately need help at the receiver position, their main weapon was a converted corner (Hester) ..Olsen hasn't lived upto the hype and could possibly be traded with the signing of Brandon Manumaleuna.

Yeah Olsen shocked me. I thought he was real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X