No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearns, Katz, Buffer, Roach Inducted To Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearns, Katz, Buffer, Roach Inducted To Hall of Fame

CANASTOTA, NY - The International Boxing Hall of Fame and Museum announced today the newest class of inductees to enter the Hall. Living inductees include multi-division champion Thomas “Hitman” Hearns, two-division champion Mark “Too Sharp” Johnson, “Let’s Get Ready To Rumble” ring announcer Michael Buffer, trainer Freddie Roach, broadcaster Al Bernstein and journalist Michael Katz.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another year goes by where a long list of deserving fighters are yet to be inducted.

I wonder if the induction of Micheal Katz will make people realise and understand what the Non-Participant wing of the HOF is. And stop using Stallone as reasoning to why someone should be in the HOF.

Comment

like baseball & football 2 many deserving never get in, especially from late '50's and early '60's.....Roach?? Please, I can name you 5 trainers w/ot thinkng better than he...average trainer w/VG boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        like baseball & football 2 many deserving never get in, especially from late '50's and early '60's.....Roach?? Please, I can name you 5 trainers w/ot thinkng better than he...average trainer w/VG boxer...
        If it wasn't for Pac... I don't think he'd get in

Comment

Stupid Michael Buffer doesn't deserve ****. Fool is a waste of money and another stranglehold on the sport.

Comment

Working...
          X