ross puritty

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      ross puritty
      FFS

Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        fight was mando.. it is what it is.. rubbish fight, because of rubbish opponent, but I still enjoyed it as wlad looked very good. He actually fought a bit like Vitali at times - nice to see

I know this is waaay down the round and might never happen, but the only guy I see as the legit dangerous for Wlad in next 3-4 years is Anthony Joshua. That kid will be big!
        Anthony Joshua needs to fight Fury's little brother in a Tall man/undefeated fighters stand-off.

Maybe fight Wilder while they're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          The major difference is, the aforementioned fighters aren't 6'7 and weigh 250 lbs. Also, neither like to lean on the back of their opponents necks while shoving them down to the canvas either.

In addition, all of them throw more punches and their fights are all more highly entertaining and crowd pleasing than W. Klitschko's; Who hardly throws enough punches, while excessively clinching his over matched opponents out of fear of getting KO and punching himself out.
          I'm surprised you don't see the error in the two paragraphs above. Yes, Wlad is 6'6 and 250, which is the reason he isn't supposed to throw as many punches as the Lower weight fighters that you mentioned.

I'm one of the biggest Hopkins fans and he is a clincher. It happens. Wlad leaning on an opponents back is due to height discrepancy and usually the opponent assists him in the clinch.

Also, you must not have watched yesterday's fight because he threw a lot of punches and combinations. You're going off by some stereotype that you've talked yourself into believing about Wlad.

Comment

Working...
          X