No announcement yet.

Khan Might Face MAYWEATHER Next - De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People on here never cease to amaze.

Jumping up and down like little school girls at the idea of Mayweather fighting Amir Khan next.

He is not going to fight Amir Khan next.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Jumping up and down like little school girls at the idea of Mayweather fighting Amir Khan next.

It's entertaining to say the least.

Comment

No way in hell

Comment

lol yea right. how do people with brains believe this garbage, I mean seriously...

Comment

Great way to spin the interview to try to make it about Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I usually agree with this and have had my fair share of laughs on behalf of those that believe Floyds next opponent would be Malignaggi, Matthew Hatton, Nate Campbell and the likes.

But this time i wouldn't rule it out if Amir gets a win in his next fight.
              The reason is that it would make good numbers worldwide. Amir Khan with all his flaws is still a big name fighter.

I still would put Canelo and Guerrero as more likely but wouldn't be as shocked as i would have been with Campbell/Malignaggi/Hatton etc. Not close.

Comment

How can anyone think Khan is even on the Mayweather radar?

The moment he lost to Peterson it went down the drain, then he got KO'd by Garcia directly after....just no.

Comment

Floyd just retire already.......No fight out there will do anything for your legacy.
                  Oh wait......Floyd Doesn't care about legacy lol.

Well I guess line them up then.

When Pac got stretched that also killed the one fight that would have defined Floyds career.

A win over Pac would have been his biggest.
                  Marquez is now the fighter with the biggest win of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    So let me get this straight, yes berto and khan were in line to fight floyd before they got beat, and it didnt happen because they did get beat.

So are you saying if khan beats molina then this fight is ok? Because hell no

Khan wud have to beat molina and 2 other respectable fighters at 147 to even have his name mentioned for floyd.
                    No. I don't know how or where you got that out of my post. I said like Berto, Khan had his shot and was in line to fight Floyd, than he lost just like Berto did. So it won't happen. Rightfully so.

The people that believe this are the same people that believed the Paulie, Guerrero last year, Matt Hatton bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      I usually agree with this and have had my fair share of laughs on behalf of those that believe Floyds next opponent would be Malignaggi, Matthew Hatton, Nate Campbell and the likes.

But this time i wouldn't rule it out if Amir gets a win in his next fight.
                      The reason is that it would make good numbers worldwide. Amir Khan with all his flaws is still a big name fighter.

I still would put Canelo and Guerrero as more likely but wouldn't be as shocked as i would have been with Campbell/Malignaggi/Hatton etc. Not close.
                      A fight with Khan is not going to happen.

Mayweather is not going to fight someone coming off 2 loss's and a win over a nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X