Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dos Santos on Wlad: "...I Could Knock Him Out."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just as silly as Tyson Fury's claim that he could beat Cain in the MMA. Wlad would easily beat the crap out of him. Wlad would beat with his jab only and finish Dos Santos in two rounds.

Comment

An MMA fighter being a good boxer is kind of like a guy being quick in football. He might be quick for a football player but theres no way he beats Usain Bolt in a sprint...

Comment

the only reason hes saying that is because he hopes to get a chance to box Wlad to get a bigger pay day than he'd ever get in mma. The top paid boxer can make as much as the top paid mma fighter is worth in just one night. let him talk about boxing going down but our top fighters are still way better paid

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          An MMA fighter being a good boxer is kind of like a guy being quick in football. He might be quick for a football player but theres no way he beats Usain Bolt in a sprint...
          i see what your saying and i agree but its more like if a guy like usian bolt is quick at sprinting, that is boxing, practicing soley on one thing, if he can put it together with being tackled, ect. football is the mma.

wait, nvm. thats practically what you said...

Comment

Highly doubtful seeing as a he just got mauled by a pillowfisted HW with sloppy technique.

Comment

Dos Santos is just probably trying to get attention

Comment

They should put on a card with Wlad vs Dos Santos in boxing fight and Fury vs Velasquez in an MMA fight.

Obviously Wlad would dominate, so would Velasquez and everyone can stop comparing the two sports.

Only way i would compare them is from a promotional sense.

Comment

Serious question, why hasn't there been more great boxers from Brasil, in the modern era particulary? They love a scrap but they all seem prefer that ju-jitsu, MAA stuff. I liked the look of one of the Brasilians in the Olympics, can't remember his name though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    Serious question, why hasn't there been more great boxers from Brasil, in the modern era particulary? They love a scrap but they all seem prefer that ju-jitsu, MAA stuff. I liked the look of one of the Brasilians in the Olympics, can't remember his name though.
                    We should start to see some good amateurs coming through as they prepare for their home Olympics. Could translate to some pro-stars?

Comment

Working...
                    X