Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Boxing Ever Resurge in the U.S. while...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
    That's a ugly slut in your avi....

Body straight/fake....

Face...ugh....
    u must be a white guy

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      u must be a white guy
      Nope, just know fake azz boppers when I see em....b

You'd pay for that....

Comment

Of course it can in do time. Don't listen to all these idiots saying NO..

I think it needs to fail more before someone realizes there needs to be a change. Boxers are still making way to much money to feel like they need to change. Far more then UFC fighters make.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
          Of course it can in do time. Don't listen to all these idiots saying NO..

I think it needs to fail more before someone realizes there needs to be a change. Boxers are still making way to much money to feel like they need to change. Far more then UFC fighters make.
          Are you sure about that outside of most popular HBO/Showtime regulars like Berto, Cotto, Williams, Martinez, Marquez, Diaz, Ortiz, Dawson, I am not sure. There might be and I'm guessing 30 boxers living really comfortable.

Comment

UFC is a Promotion.... MMA is the sport and its gettng bigger in the US by the minute.... Thats like saying Golden Promotions is the sport instead oof saying Boxing is the sport....

MMA is also getting less and less popular in Japan where it used to reign in......

Comment

Working...
            X