Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will Die experiencing the biggest Low Blow in his Entire Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will Die experiencing the biggest Low Blow in his Entire Life!

I predict Pac will KO Cotto who only fight for vacant belts and gets a gift decisions in the biggest fight of his life.

That left hook to the balls will be Cotto's biggest advantage. After Pac is weakened due to a severe low blow, Cotto will take advantage of it.

Cotto by KO/ 3 Low blows landed!

im actually really concerned about this as a pac fan more than anything.. LOL.. I wonder what will cotto do when he gets frustrated by pac's in and out attack.. I hope nothing that will affect the outcome of the fight..

Comment

I dunno, Asians have a much smaller target when it comes to low blows, I reckon Cotto will struggle to find the sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I dunno, Asians have a much smaller target when it comes to low blows, I reckon Cotto will struggle to find the sweet spot.
        And you're what...an expert on dicks and nuts ...HMMMMMMMMM LOL foot in mouth

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Cotto is an elite when it comes to sniping the balls. It doesn't matter whether its small or not.

Comment

STUPID PAC nuthugger.......................

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
              And you're what...an expert on dicks and nuts ...HMMMMMMMMM LOL foot in mouth
              He likes variety, after europeans and americans he's into asian cocks and nuts now! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                STUPID PAC nuthugger.......................
                He is a Paul Williams fan bashing the Mexicans here since 2008. I guess you're new here.
                Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 07-19-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salsalero View Post
                  He likes variety, after europeans and americans he's into asian cocks and nuts now! LOL!
                  Something aint right with him

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
                    Cotto by KO/ 3 Low blows landed!
                    If you know anything about boxing, you were actually saying that 3 fouls (low blows) would make for a Pacquiao win by disqualification.

Comment

Working...
                    X