No announcement yet.

May 10th 2010: Leonard Ellerbe "There ain’t no negotiations starting, Period."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Mayweather made it pretty clear that there would be no cut off dates and no 50/50 if his PPV sold more, If Arum made an offer that met those requirements he would be telling everyone, so i come to the conclusion that he didn't and Mayweather just ignored Arums offer.
    There it is, concise and to the point. This statement alone should stop all the speculation, but we all know how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      wrong...

manny accepted, then floyd said he was going to take a vacation.

and why is floyd taking a vacation when this fight is that heavily anticipated? especially when the other party is calling you out. the correct word used in this situation is ducking? avoiding?
      stupid ****ing *******s make me sick.....floyd said he was talking a vacation in the post fight mosley interview. floyd said after the fight in the middle of the ring "FULL RANDOM DRUG TEST OR THERE IS NO FIGHT!!!" manny didn't accecpt ****. he still wants to take his juice weeks before the fight and he wants a 50/50 split. gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        No Pac killed everyone dream of this fight it could have happen already but Pac didn't want to take the drug tests remember
        They remember but they won’t admit it. They as in the Pacfarts believe whatever uncle Bob says so they don’t realize the Floyd and his team said before the fight with SSM that if his numbers were better than Pacs that there will be no cutoff date for blood test and no 50/50 split. Now, we all know that the deal Pac turn down in March is the deal that Bob is offering and the Pacfarts are running around saying Floyd is afraid and ducking smfh No you ******s Floyd offered your god that deal months ago but Packy didn’t want the blood test...

On another note I was at the tattoo shop last night, this mma dude was in there; no he wasn’t a big name but he said that most mma fighters use PEDs he also said that he uses them too (he had to admit it his acne was out of control). Here is the good part I asked him about the May vs. Pac fight he goes Pac needed time to flush his system and everyone knows; but Pac makes a lot of money for a lot people. Top rank get some, GBP still gets some and I think there is one more that gets some of the millions Pac generates. So he said that they want to milk to cow before fighting a big risk fight...AND FU CK NO MARGS IS NO THREAT TO PAC!!

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        wrong...

manny accepted, then floyd said he was going to take a vacation.

and why is floyd taking a vacation when this fight is that heavily anticipated? especially when the other party is calling you out. the correct word used in this situation is ducking? avoiding?
        Please, why didnt Manny accept the same exact deal earlier in the year?!?!?!?

Last edited by odogg8121; 07-22-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Statement was made almost 2 months ago, a week after Floyds fight. Most of the "negotiations" and supporting statements (DLH's statement, Scheffer referencing the gag order, etc.) have came out within the past month. Things change, especially when nothing is being communicated.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Looks like Ellerbe was telling the truth. Arum on that BS. How is there supposed to be a gag order yet Arum is in the media every 2 hrs spitting some Bs? I don't believe this dude just because he has no morals and integrity.
            oh really remember when he said floyd didn't inject **** into his hands live on air. That was clearly a lie to protect floyd. That is exactly what he is doing now. Its been done before it will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
              stupid ****ing *******s make me sick.....floyd said he was talking a vacation in the post fight mosley interview. floyd said after the fight in the middle of the ring "FULL RANDOM DRUG TEST OR THERE IS NO FIGHT!!!" manny didn't accecpt ****. he still wants to take his juice weeks before the fight and he wants a 50/50 split. gtfoh.
              So are you going to call Horus a liar then, he is Boxingscene's King Floyd fan, and based on his thread that Manny did agree the full random drug test and the only dispute is the 50/50 split because Floyd want the bigger share. I have a suggestion, get all of the *****s together and get all of your excuses and story correct, so there's no confusion amongst you *****s. It's getting ridiculous, you have Vito saying there was no negotiation after starting a thread about the negotiation, and you have *****s saying that Manny did not agree to the OST while the no.1 Floyd fan says that he did. Pathetic.
              Last edited by rommel357; 07-22-2010, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                “Ain’t nobody thinking about Manny Pacquiao, Bob Arum or Freddie Roach,” Ellerbe said. “Floyd isn’t thinking about none of them, and there ain’t no negotiations starting, period. Floyd is just coming off a great win. He’s not thinking about any of them.”

Ellerbe dismissed the remark as uninformed and said Mayweather only is interested in taking some time off after a long promotion.

“Who are they negotiating with, themselves?” Ellerbe responded.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._report_t.html

People don't remember this everyone keeps saying why didn't Team Mayweather say there were no negotiaions from the begenning welll they did Bob Arum LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                obviously there was a gag order

Comment

The only thing pathetic is grown men physically typing out the word "*****".

Comment

i am looking forward to watch pacquiao vs margarito, and mayweather vs martinez, khan or cotto.
                    the "mega" fight should have taken place 5 months ago, i was patient enough, but i lost my interest now.
                    and i still believe this fight is not happening because of arum, pacquiao would agree to 60/40 split in favor of mayweather.
                    i also dont think they will fight next year, maybe in 2012 when arum is done sucking his cash cow dry.

Comment

Working...
                    X