Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire/Narvaez and other weekend fights discussion/RBR/post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why exposed? its not as if Narvaez forced Donaire to look bad while dominating

Donaire is not an all offensive machine like Pac does

if Pac looked bad against a defensive, unwilling opponent, what more can you expect from Nonito who's a counter puncher

Comment

• Coming from a guy with Mosley in his avi....

SMH....

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        why exposed? its not as if Narvaez forced Donaire to look bad while dominating

Donaire is not an all offensive machine like Pac does

if Pac looked bad against a defensive, unwilling opponent, what more can you expect from Nonito who's a counter puncher

Exactly. ''Counter puncher vs. Moving heavy bag'' makes for a crap fight.
        Last edited by one_two_puncher; 10-23-2011, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• He fought a great defensive fighter who didn't want to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            And your ******ed ass thinks it was a walk in the park even though Donaire only landed an average of 2 more punches than Narvaez per round.
            even Pac would look bad against Narvaez

Comment

• The fight wasnt even close boys, stop hating narvaez won 1 maybe 2 rounds

Comment

• people who say that didnt see the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  What defensive brilliance. It was like watching the rebirth of Pernell Whitaker!

Can't believe he got robbed. I had it 120-108 for Narvarez! Donaire only hit him like 3 times that wasn't on the gloves/forearms.

Defensive master-class!

Damn I am still buzzing, Sweet pea's defence with a Tommy Hearns like jackhammer jab. DESTROYED Donaire who on fight night was 5 weights above him.

And anybody that disagrees knows **** about boxing.

Omar Narvarez P4P king!

no, Narvaez lose. I'm from Argentina and Narvaez is one of the 3 boxers with better technique pound for pound. But in bantamweight he is very small, he is a natural flyweight

Comment

• lolz at T.S., I agree Narvaez defense was superb but win the fight? what fight were you watching?

anyone can be a defensive genius if they almost dont do any offence...

Comment

• donair looked HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Comment

Working...
                      X