No announcement yet.

Exposing the frauds that five months ago said GGG was ducking Brook! LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I only saw one of those implying he's ducking brook. They were laughing how kell was too small, but yet ggg wanted to fight floyd who is way smaller than brook

Maxi with another reach and no concept of context
    EXACTLY. This the level of dumb fuk boys we dealing with around here. Maxi making GGG fans look bad. Butt hurt that ggg taking heat for the brook fight so decides to spend all that time stalking strangers online and still comes up with blanks.

Comment

Comment

I was thinking about making a thread just like this because I remember several posters saying GGG didn't have the balls to face Brook, but I just said fuq it. Haters are going to be haters, thanks Maxi for exposing them.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Godamn ****** piece of sh

Golovkin and entourage heading out to the 02 for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            I was thinking about making a thread just like this because I remember several posters saying GGG didn't have the balls to face Brook, but I just said fuq it. Haters are going to be haters, thanks Maxi for exposing them.
            Except his thread is a fail lol. Maxi is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Except damn near none of the posts say that at all instead they were responses to a video by ggg calling brook too small at the same time he wanted to fight floyd who is obviously smaller then ggg which is why he was clowned for that comment. This entire post backfired.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                I just hope GGG has the balls to fight Terrance Crawford next
                Oh come on Larry don't you mean a real threat like chocolatito

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Golovkin and entourage heading out to the 02 for Brook.
                  Lmaooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Five months ago GGG said Brook was too small for him. Then the GGG hate warriors accused GGG of ducking Brook. Others said Brook was a very good name for GGG and GGG was ducking as usual.

Let's start with About.Thousands, already banned:

Expresses therefore that Brook is a big WW, bigger than Mayweather who has held titles at 154.
                    In the same direction, this one:

Another:

Accusing GGG of cherrypicking because he thought GGG wouldn't fight Brook.

Honorable mention to Isaac Clarke, AKA Paulie walnuts? the biggest detractor of GGG fighting Brook:

Another member of the anti-GGG brigade, boobies man:

About.banned strikes again:

Implying that Brook was a good fight for GGG, unlike Monroe or Wade.

The guy with the avatar showing GGG beating a homeless person, was mad at GGG not fighting Brook:

Bigdunny1 mad at GGG because he wouldn't accept to fight Brook:

Reloaded about GGG ducking the dangerous Brook:

Funny dudes.
                    Dude you raped all of those casual trolls with no lube. Take it easy on them next time

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Except damn near none of the posts say that at all instead they were responses to a video by ggg calling brook too small at the same time he wanted to fight floyd who is obviously smaller then ggg which is why he was clowned for that comment. This entire post backfired.
                      In that same video he says Brook would have to move up to 160 to fight him. People always tend to leave that part out.

GGG didn't think Brook would actually make the move, but props to Brook for doing so. Maybe this ell convince BJS, Canelo, and Jacobs a little something.

Comment

Working...
                      X