Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Reminds Me of a Young Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no comparison between the two, Oscar was a two handed power puncher with better boxing ability.

Not to diss Donaire, a prime Donaire, from superfly-super bantam was a thing to behold. He was quick, his reflexes were so sharp he got away with minimal defense and boy, his power. One of the hardest hitters I have ever seen below lightweight.

Comment

I think Donaire has more in common with Juan Manuel Marquez than ODLH. Their countering skills are pretty phenomenal but they struggle taking the lead against some fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        I think Donaire has more in common with Juan Manuel Marquez than ODLH. Their countering skills are pretty phenomenal but they struggle taking the lead against some fighters.
        Just no but hell no, jmm counters skills are elite while donaire skills are adverage

Comment

i think Nonito's smile is legit tho...Oscar's was fake even before the Olympics

Comment

I think Donaire's athleticism declined quite significantly over a 4-5 year period, which isn't that unusual for a small fighter. He's just not as sharp or energetic anymore. He can still punch, but the hard work that sets the shots up isn't really there.

Comment

hallucinogens can be fun, but c'mon vato

Comment

Working...
              X