No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    and now, officially from this day forward, Mannytards have zero room to talk about Floyd's opponents. ever. EVAR.

'wraps has spoken.
    Chris is a live dog, he just pulled off one of the biggest upsets dont you ever INSULT a fighter he showed his heart and determination he is no bum thati s for sure he beat one of the most feared men in Ruslan, many wanted Ruslan to fight Pac but Pac is fighting a WINNER instead many of you said he only fights guys coming off of losses, well he is fighting a guy coming off a huge win, so in actuality you floyd fanboys aka Pac haters have no room to talk he is fighting someone that you guys say he never would, he is a stylistic nightmare for pac, study it, he isnt a big name but he presents a style problem he is tall and moves and boxers off the back foot.

Not tailormade like Maidana, if Floyd fought Crhis Algieri over Maidana I would give him props, I want to see Floyd fight someone with speed, someone slick and is not flat footeda nd moves a lot with stamina.

he mostly fights guys like Canelo, Guerrero, Maidana.

Comment

Can't believe they're actually doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        We sure are getting some horrific mismatches this year, in all weight classes. Doesn't matter if it's HBO, SHO, Arum, GBP, Schaefer, Haymon... standards have hit an all-time low.
        its not PPV worthy but its not crappy, and its not a mismatch, stylistically this fight favors Chris over Pac.

Comment

whats next ???????
          what a joke ...
          cant believe top wank are robbing the public again .
          definatly NOT ppv worthy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Chris is a live dog, he just pulled off one of the biggest upsets dont you ever INSULT a fighter he showed his heart and determination he is no bum thati s for sure he beat one of the most feared men in Ruslan, many wanted Ruslan to fight Pac but Pac is fighting a WINNER instead many of you said he only fights guys coming off of losses, well he is fighting a guy coming off a huge win, so in actuality you floyd fanboys aka Pac haters have no room to talk he is fighting someone that you guys say he never would, he is a stylistic nightmare for pac, study it, he isnt a big name but he presents a style problem he is tall and moves and boxers off the back foot.

Not tailormade like Maidana, if Floyd fought Crhis Algieri over Maidana I would give him props, I want to see Floyd fight someone with speed, someone slick and is not flat footeda nd moves a lot with stamina.

he mostly fights guys like Canelo, Guerrero, Maidana.

Comment

If you are a Floyd fan don't complain you never order Pacs fights anyway, so what does it matter to you

Comment

Pacquiao is passing the torch to Algieri. Expect an unexpected upset.

Comment

What a **** year for boxing.

God Bless WC.

Comment

Such a bad idea. The only one who comes out a winner is Chris for scoring a big pay day. This does nothing for Pac. Won't be an easy fight and he won't get any credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                      Watch the support for this fight spread through this place...

Pacquaio is perfect on this website.
                      Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      its not PPV worthy but its not crappy, and its not a mismatch, stylistically this fight favors Chris over Pac.
                      So you are upset with my comment you give me a red bar?

It's not going to stop your butt hurt, idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X