Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hasn't pac's opponent been announced yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    This right here. Arum clearly wants Provo for Manny and hasn't been shy about it.
    And Provo likes the though of a giant sack of money, but I don't really think Manny or Provo or Roach feel too good about having them fight each other. Arum might want Tim to re-sign, but Tim probably doesn't want much in the way in a re-match with Pac, but wants to get to the other side of the fence to throw his name in the mix for the Floyd Lotto. Really, you'd think giving Tim a 'L' before he hops the fence would give Arum a grin (and would up the sock of his top earning fighter, and stick it to the delusional folks / Floyd fans that think Bradley won that fight).

Comment

PACs waitin to see if any good fighters are coming off losses first or if can bring Bradley down a few pounds like his hero Floyd. Bradley wins rematch anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
        Bradley already said he's not fighting in Asia or China at 11 A.M.
        Good try lol

Comment

I feel as thought there are some disagreements between Pac's team and Arum as to who to fight next...

Arum is being a shady mother-****er like usual, he knows Pac is about to leave him so he is trying his BS...

What other reason is there? Wether it is Provodnikov OR Bradley, Arum is the promoter here wtf is he doing?

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
            I feel as thought there are some disagreements between Pac's team and Arum as to who to fight next...

Arum is being a shady mother-****er like usual, he knows Pac is about to leave him so he is trying his BS...

What other reason is there? Wether it is Provodnikov OR Bradley, Arum is the promoter here wtf is he doing?
            Yeah this is what I'm not getting.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
              Yeah this is what I'm not getting.
              bob wants to feed prov to pac as bob wants to keep tim's 0 intact and also keep pac on his come back trail....bob wants tim vs jmm as a double whammy....

Comment

Working...
              X