Clear All

• K9 says Cotto is ducking him, wants the Floyd/Canelo winner

Kinda feel sorry for K9, Cotto should have taken this

Comment

I want to win the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Kinda feel sorry for K9, Cotto should have taken this
        Please refresh my memory. Was k9 still holding the IBF belt when Cotto fought Trout??

Comment

You can't blame Cotto for ducking a monster like Bundrage.Bundrage is first in line for the winner of Canelo-Mayweather. He has earned it and he would be the biggest possible payday for the winner. After he destoys the Floyd-Canelo winner he will be the pfp king and the new face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You can't blame Cotto for ducking a monster like Bundrage.Bundrage is first in line for the winner of Canelo-Mayweather. He has earned it and he would be the biggest possible payday for the winner. After he destoys the Floyd-Canelo winner he will be the pfp king and the new face of boxing.
            You can't possibly be serious. K9, is that you?

Comment

lool mayweather will "duck" him as well

Comment

This dumbass just lost to floyds undercard buttbuddy hows he gunna beat floyd haha

Comment

"K9" has been delusional for as long as I've known about him, ever since "The Contender."

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
                    Please refresh my memory. Was k9 still holding the IBF belt when Cotto fought Trout??
                    Yes he was, but he turned down the shot to fight Cotto in December 2012 and had to settle for Ishe Smith and less money. K9 has no one to blame but himself.

Cotto would have forced him into early retirement anyway, K9 should be grateful he was spared.

Comment

Working...
                    X