Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    what happened to that devon fan who used to have that 140 sig with all the names in it? was that u rome?
    Hell no,I've never liked Devon ever..Ya hear me Wylout..

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      What if he was out on his feet? He still survived and Maidana was not robbed of anything. Peterson DID NOT manhandle Khan considering he was roided up. IMO that fight was a Draw.
      cutting the ring keeping khan on the ropes working his body n head is man handling, n maidana was robbed of a tko, anytime a fighter stops punching while getting hit should be a stoppage

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
        I see that as a 50-50 fight. Khan's speed/jab/movement/combos/outside game versus Ortiz power/pressure/inside game/strength/size. FOTY-type stuff

Khan could definitely be KO'd by Ortiz. Remember Ortiz was 164 for Mayweather, Khan was 147 for Peterson. There's a fair size difference there. And Ortiz's pressure would be hard to contend with if Victor could hold it together mentally

But i'll tell you this too, Khan would be willing to fight him despite the risk. He's no Timmeh
        Khan beats Ortiz,in style as well...Oh yea Timmy takes no risk,that's why he has one of the best resumes in the sport..

Comment

• lol at someone getting "robbed of a tko", first time for everything i guess....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Hell no,I've never liked Devon ever..Ya hear me Wylout..
            yeah i hear ya, dont really care but i hear ya bruh, n u know how i feel about bradley

Comment

• i mean i normally hear "man **** that, that reff stopped the fight too early" but ive never heard of a guy say "man **** that, the ref should have stopped that fight and not let me see the rest of this foty"

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                lol at someone getting "robbed of a tko", first time for everything i guess....
                yeah i know, and u know khan was shaky after tht right hand for the rest of the tenth round without fighting back, if cortez didnt break them everytime maidana was hitting him, khan woulda been put to sleep.....again lol

Comment

• ortiz would KD khan i would bet ALL my points on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Khan beats Ortiz,in style as well...Oh yea Timmy takes no risk,that's why he has one of the best resumes in the sport..
                    Just playing, wanted to see how long it would take for you to get on my case for it (2 minutes)

In all seriousness Bradley does have a good resume, and if he beats Pacquiao this weekend then my respect for him shoots way up.

... He still ducked AK though

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Did Khan ever beat Tim Bradley?

Just curious?
                      Would Tim Bradley ever accept a fight with Khan?

Comment

Working...
                      X