Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn to never underestimate a Mexican Warrior!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn to never underestimate a Mexican Warrior!!!!

I dont know if Margarito will win, but I know he will be ready for some putassos when he gets in in that ring. He's going to put Manny through hell win or lose. The man is ready and is carrying all of Mexico on his back. Do you think hes just going to lay down and take a knee? HELL NOO!! We boxing fans are getting a ****ing great show........VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!!

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
    I dont know if Margarito will win, but I know he will be ready for some putassos when he gets in in that ring. He's going to put Manny through hell win or lose. The man is ready and is carrying all of Mexico on his back. Do you think hes just going to lay down and take a knee? HELL NOO!! We boxing fans are getting a ****ing great show........VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!!
    simon homes

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      simon homes
      You pinoys can enjoy Pacquiao for now, once he's gone you guys are stuck with the likes of Ciso Morales and Marvin Sonsona

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
        You pinoys can enjoy Pacquiao for now, once he's gone you guys are stuck with the likes of Ciso Morales and Marvin Sonsona
        Pretty much hahaha Pac should be considered Mexican haha

Comment

i got 500K Manny>Margarito and..... 500K Juanma > Marquez.....acepten la apuesta mexicanos pendejones y putones....

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
            i got 500K Manny>Margarito and..... 500K Juanma > Marquez.....acepten la apuesta mexicanos pendejones y putones....
            Gamboa is ****ty....looked ordinary es putto haha Cubanito Plus hes ugly as ****

Comment

I like Mexicanos, good people. I hope Marg no die in the ring. Please God help him.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian16 View Post
                I like Mexicanos, good people. I hope Marg no die in the ring. Please God help him.
                hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                  a cuban talking **** to mexicans stfu before i tell fidel to rape your madre pendejo.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                    GAWD DANG YOU!!!! don't forget Nonito Donaire... Nah there is more where that came from. Trust me you will see P.I. vs. Mex more. I love watching Pinoy vs. Mexican fights. They are all action wars most of the time. I know you do too. Plus most my fav fighters are Mexican so i ain't stuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X