Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ALL women get slutty as hell when they're drunk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

men are equal whores

panda is...get panda drunk and he would **** almost any girl up to 2 points below the standard he usually holds

thank god for experience though

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Everyone loves sex, alcohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you do things you want to do but wouldn't normally because you are thinking about the consequences.
      I don't know about that. I think its partly true, but more than anything it just turns your judgment into liquid shit.

Otherwise people wouldn't regret it the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        slutty is the wrong term. for some reason ppl think its natural for men to like sex and be open about it but if women like sex and are open about it they are so called sluts.

women like sex as much as men, but get labeled as hoes and sluts if they give in to it so they hold back. when ppl get drunk they stop holding back, the combination of women acting all shy most of the time and being able to get laid at any party (if they are attractive) leads to them going all out.
        Truth. Double standards. Although from time to time it seeps into the mind and you have to get rid of it.

Comment

I mean has anyone gotten drunk and danced with some really sexy girl, sexy body, gorgoeous face, who grinds your dick and kisses you and ****, then you bring her home and **** her like a whore, and then in the morning when you wake up, she's actually ****ing ugly?

Dark lighting + beer = Oh my god what have I done?

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
            I mean has anyone gotten drunk and danced with some really sexy girl, sexy body, gorgoeous face, who grinds your dick and kisses you and ****, then you bring her home and **** her like a whore, and then in the morning when you wake up, she's actually ****ing ugly?

Dark lighting + beer = Oh my god what have I done?
            Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
              I've seen it all.....Chicks in long relationships slutty as hell, Chicks that are married get slutty as hell, Chicks with their boyfriend in the same exact place get slutty as hell etc. etc. The truth comes out when your drunk....so all are women naturally slutty?
              Your mom says you're to stop making threads about her.

Comment

Liquor releases inhibitions.

Comment

Many do yep. .

It's a strange phenomena. That's one thing I'll always know.

For some reason Beer Goggles = 10x Million with Women.

The kind of Beer Goggles guys have aren't **** compared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    men are equal whores

panda is...get panda drunk and he would **** almost any girl up to 2 points below the standard he usually holds

thank god for experience though
                    men aren't whores. men need to spread their seed. women don't need to be fertilizing though. but they enjoy it for the brief attachment they experience. that's all they really want, that sense security, someone to want them, someone to show the protection that daddy never showed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      hat's all they really want, that sense security, someone to want them, someone to show the protection that daddy never showed them.
                      Fact.

Which is why they're mostly attracted to bad boys.

They want someone who has the ability to say **** the Planet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X