haye never said he slept with men or like men...people need to grow the **** up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Do you need a hug today?
    looking at your sig..i should ignore you..looks like you got an issue with obama

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
      Beating Barrett proves nothing

Barrett is old, shot washed up, has a weak chin and hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse in his pathetic career. He got KO'd in 2 rounds by Cliff "19 losses" Couser last year.
      and wlad himself lost 2 ross purity,the ultimate journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
        Hey, it wern't me, son.
        Sorry, I got you mixed up with Ricky cause you're both huge Calzaghe fans...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          looking at your sig..i should ignore you..looks like you got an issue with obama
          You would put me on ignore because I disagree with what Obama is doing and think he is going to screw up the country even worse then the last idiot (W) did? Are you that weak willed that you cant handle someone disagreeing with "the messiah?" He's a **** up. Just like Bush was. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            Sorry, I got you mixed up with Ricky cause you're both huge Calzaghe fans...
            And Macca fans

No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              **** aint even funny...hell wlad and vitali got them gay ass photos womens magazine or not..that **** is GAY...SO SHUT THE **** UP..WHO CARES..YALL ACT LIKE SOME 16 YEAR OLD KIDS...just appreciate we finally get to have an exciting heavyweight fight and enjoy...haye is a a solid fighter former undisputed cruiserweight champ...fighting the undisputed heavyweight champ..this is good for boxing
              got damn Larryx. I never thought you would be one to take jokes to the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                got damn Larryx. I never thought you would be one to take jokes to the ass.
                "Butt hurt."

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  You would put me on ignore because I disagree with what Obama is doing and think he is going to screw up the country even worse then the last idiot (W) did? Are you that weak willed that you cant handle someone disagreeing with "the messiah?" He's a **** up. Just like Bush was. Deal with it.
                  Motofan...I have to have you as a friend...here's to fighting NWO tyranny

Comment

Originally posted by poontango View Post
                    Motofan...I have to have you as a friend...here's to fighting NWO tyranny
                    It shall be done.

Comment

Working...
                    X