No announcement yet.

Joe Cortez gets confused in fights sometimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cortez gets confused in fights sometimes

Now im not blaming Cortez for the Khan win, as i think Khan sustained the flurry of Miadana and Cortez did let a lot of illegal cheap shots go for Maidana. I found this accidently, and while i never saw this fight....i could see why some have questions about Cortez

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
    Now im not blaming Cortez for the Khan win, as i think Khan sustained the flurry of Miadana and Cortez did let a lot of illegal cheap shots go for Maidana. I found this accidently, and while i never saw this fight....
    That's just great. Please give more opinions about fights you haven't seen.

Comment

, Cortez should retire.

He didn't deduct any point from Maidana despite Maidana hitting Amir multiple times on the back of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        I saw the Khan fight smart guy. I was referring to the one in the video. Can you be a bigger d-bag?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          , Cortez should retire.

He didn't deduct any point from Maidana despite Maidana hitting Amir multiple times on the back of his head.
          he didn't take a point away from Khan for holding Maidana's head down 5 times, he barely warned him lmao

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            or you could just watch the clip he posted to make his point? rather than be a tit.

Referees and officials have a hard job to do and can get things wrong under pressure, anybody would.

Comment

Originally posted by Funtime View Post
              or you could just watch the clip he posted to make his point? rather than be a tit.

Referees and officials have a hard job to do and can get things wrong under pressure, anybody would.
              Agreed, but i think Bayless is the best in the business right now.

Comment

Cortez is an all time great!!! make all the excuses you'all want!!! Joe is one of the best ref's in the game!!!!!

Comment

He robbed Soto of being the first to KO that ****.

Comment

Cortez is a good referee, but he knows how to get the best fights.......which affects his refereeing.

Comment

Working...
                    X