X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Suarez is a legend.

An icon.

Comment

• I take back what I said, that title is reserved for Gareth Bale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        I take back what I said, that title is reserved for Gareth Bale.
        Truth.

Monkey boy has a decent game vs Wigan at home and everyone is praising him like some sort of ATG.

Comment

• Police have charged Gareth Bale with racially aggravated public order offences after he was accused of making monkey faces at black players.

Satire.

Comment

• Balotelli and Suarez are different players entirely

Balotelli has a lot of pure talent but Suarez does it most weeks and although he has a lot of howlers, he has a lot of moments of sheer brilliance, more so than Mario lately.

I'd rather Suarez in my team

Comment

• Balotelli is the best penalty taker in the history of football, possibly.

He has shit movement though imo. As in he hardly ever moves. But he's still really young.

This guy is on Chelsea's hitlist apparently. Always a worry when someone gets shunned by Galway United though. Looks incredible though.

Chelsea should've bought Berbatov.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-16-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• catchy tune. can't get it out my head. United fans should get this man an award.

Comment

• What a shame.. i missed the ibra wank fest. Lol at the british media claiming he has proved himself of the back of.this performance.. After years of claiming him as a dud.. such flip floppers..

He proved himself against the mighty ryan shawcross?? were was he in the euros when it mattered?? thats right he didnt show up until sweden were out of the competition.. The guy has failed numerous times vs solid english clubs and in europe. One time vs Arsenal.. who are hardly a solid defensive unit especially at that time.. with barca

as Martin oniell says.. ibra is most overated player on the planet.

I hate balloteli.. and in all honesty cant see the hype.. he would be bottom end of my top 10pl strikers.. possibly top 15. But there is no denying he has already shown up in big games in his short career.. vs man united and in the euros

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Yesterday you compared Peter Crouch to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, so forgive me if I take your opinions on football with a pinch of salt.

Suarez is flavour of the month. Once Balotelli dominates another big game and Suarez goes back into missing 15 chances a game mode the status quo will return.
                    You took everything I typed out of context.

But whatever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I've played footy with Crouch briefly, for what it is worth he is the best player I ever played with, lol.

Controlled a horror pass with what looked like his throat. He is technically strong he just looks like he should be shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X