No announcement yet.

Khan vs Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Thurman

I would love to see this fight. I dont think khan has deserve a mayweather fight yet. He needs to fight one of these young guys to show his worth, thurman, porter, or rematch garcia but fighting collazo was cool but theres so much young talent in 147 just like in video games you got to go thru the levels to fight the best and lord forbid he fight maidana again because the maidana he fought is not this maidana. So Khan shut up and fight show us you deserve to be fighting the best!!!
    Last edited by hardcorefighter; 05-18-2014, 09:04 AM.

I'm a fan of both and against a live dog like Thurman Khan loses via KO unless he suddenly develops a chin made of titanium or develops superior defensive skills.

Another thing if Khan was to win expect people to downplay Thurman as a viable or credible opponent.

Comment

This is a stupid fight for Khan imo,I think he should fight Porter Brook or Guerrero..Thurman is a risk Khan does not need right now,and Thurman has to keep putting himself into better position to move up the ladder at WW..IMO it should be Thurman vs Maidana,and Khan vs Porter..

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
        I'm a fan of both and against a live dog like Thurman Khan loses via KO unless he suddenly develops a chin made of titanium or develops superior defensive skills.

Another thing if Khan was to win expect people to downplay Thurman as a viable or credible opponent.
        No doubt.

I think it's a 50/50 fight. No one really knows how good Thurman is yet.

Comment

If Khan had a good chin, what would everyone say then?

Comment

khan schools this guy hes overhyped unless he beats a good fighter hes not proven in my eyes he has great power and thats all i see.

Comment

This is the fight that I want to see, which has the potential to be made. I doubt Khans camp would take this fight but it would be a great test to see if he is as good as he claims to be.

I'll go on record saying that if the fight happens and Khan wins decisively he will deserve credit.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                If Khan had a good chin, what would everyone say then?
                Thurman would still be a bad match up..Khans chin is not his only flaw,just the easy one to see..Not to mention having a good chin does not mean you can't be hurt or stopped..As we've seen Thurman has real power,and Khan has bad defense..

Khan is a talent,but his boxing I.Q. is not all that to say the least..Thurman seems to have better ring I.Q. while Khan has better talent..I'd favor Thurman in this fight,weather bad or good chin for Khan..Thurman is a bad style match up period..

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post

Thurman not tested doe
                  Thurman past it omg fight Maidana agen den we see hao gd Amere Con is

They'd say something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Thurman not tested doe
                    Thurman past it omg fight Maidana agen den we see hao gd Amere Con is

They'd say something like that.
                    It's funny because people were saying Khan would duck Maidana at 140 and he ended up fighting him.

One thing boxing fans cannot take away from Khan is eagerness to prove himself - even if it means there's a high chance of him losing!

Comment

Working...
                    X