No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Sergio Martinez Believe Pacquiao is Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    hahaha... hey flomidiot...STFU. At least some guys out there are willing to fight the best instead of taking long vacations and pretending boxing is like Jersey Shore. Go s^ck Floyd's #$@#.... you're good doing it!
    This is a common misconception. A friend new to boxing thought Floyd was Joe Calzaghe sort to say. Then he look at his records and compared it with Pacquiao's.

TOTAL SHOCK! hehehe I told him but he had to see for himself. Floyd fought people at their own weight (no catchweight championships so he could say he was the first 8 weight class champion or some BS like that), Floyd fought them when they had a chance. In most of his fights, if not all, his opponents were given a chance by the public. Even the haters here were saying **** some people still have in their sigs BEFORE the fights only to go completely 180 after it.

Floyd is the true great of this era. This fight exposed Pacquiao as a PRODUCT, a FANTASY and JMM is one hell of a fighter and the true #2 in this era p4p.

Comment

Do the people who say Floyd didn't fight the best even realize nearly all of his fights were championship fight and i mean REAL championship fights, not the result of corrupt sanctioning bodies making up fake belts for fake weight classes.

I like to look at the pics of that Champion of the decade belt and laugh my ass off. We all know that was a belt to crown Pacquiao as some sort of semi god.

No ATG as EVER lost a fight he was supposed to win against an older opponent closer to the end of his career when he had 3 other chances to make it right. Sure a KO punch can happen but not like this. In the course of the 4 fights Pacquiao NEVER showed he was on a superior level as Top Rank wanted him to. They made the mistake of thinking Marquez couldn't finish Pacquiao being 40 years of age though.

Comment

Baldomir had lost 9 fights b4 Floyd ,so he was the best WW ? Floyd ducked Margo turning down 8mil and retired instead of fighting him or Paul Williams. At lower weights you had Casamayor undefeated slick boxer instead of straight ahead mexicans who Floyd picked. Saying ur a champ at jr middleweight after beating a blown up Oscar and Cotto? Is Floyd going to fight Trout or Martinez? lol

Comment

We'll have to see won't we. Roberto Duran recovered from a KO like this but he's one of the few. Roy as you know was never the same.

Comment

I wonder why Sampson and Sarameinto's have a fixation with Pacquaio?

It seems every chance they get they have something negative to say. I really don't get the hate and to be honest, Sergio's chin is very suspect and I wouldn't be shocked to see him KO'd when he steps up against a good puncher (those eurobums don't count).

Comment

Originally posted by robert53 View Post
              I hope Pac does retire; not because of the knockout, but the knockdown in rnd 3. The old Pac would never get caught with a punch like that. Pac will always be better than Floyd or JMM because at 5'6",67" reach , 144 lbs he destroyed Margo 150 lbs, 5'11" , 73" reach. We all know Floyd retired rather than face Margo at 147! Was Margo still dangerous after Mosely? I would have to say yes since Cotto ran for the entire fight. Pac really had no business fighting at 147 let alone 150. Why hasn't JMM ever fought any legit 147 pounders like Cotto,Mosely,etc. ? JMM learned his lesson after fighting Floyd who had a 5" reach advantage and came in over the agreed weight limit. How can Floyd fans brag about that fight?; are they that stupid about the sport of boxing? Floyd is 5'8" with a 72" reach and he still ducked Margo, Paul Williams, and now Martinez. At least Pac and JMM are true ATG even though they have both lost and I for one would like to see them both retire. They have nothing left to prove.As for Floyd I have him ranked just below Chris John and his zero.
              Wow, check out this idiot

Where to begin ?

You fkn ******, do you have any idea how stupid you look right now ?

Kid, Pacquiao is a very good fighter, but he is at least 2 levels below Mayweather, the hate emanating from you would heat an Olympic sized swimming pool

Manny is the product of superb match-making, and superb marketing.

You however are the product of two idiots.

Your mom should have just swallowed you.

Here, I got something for ya, this is what happens to a hype-job.

Enjoy.....

Your boy got stretched out son.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Actually if Pac would have fought Floyd and not Clottey we wouldn’t have simple pactarts such as yourself who only now have come to the realization that Pac is simply not as good as he was made out to be.

But yeah, keep trying with your little triangle thing. However there is no need to play with triangles as Floyd has always been the favorite to beat Pac and last night once again displayed EXACTLY why so.

Keep crying though if you feel the need but either way I don’t give a ****.
                How can you keep a straight face while bashing other fan boys? It's painfully obvious that your lips are wrapped around Floyd's nutsack like a vise grip. To state that Pacquiao fought bums is utterly ******ed. Floyd's style would have beaten Pacquiao. I've said that from the start, but it's not as if Floyd hasn't cherry picked his own opponents. All of the great fighters do once they reach a certain point due to promoters and management.

Ask yourself if Floyd would have taken a challenge against the same fighter multiple times if he had been given so much trouble.

Probably not. That's what makes him both smart and just as full of crap as anyone else. It's a business and there's a certain marketability around being undefeated.

There's no need to **** on any of these guys. They're all future HOFs. Just appreciate that we get to watch them. All of the bluster from Martinez's camp is just bitterness for being unable to secure a big money fight from Pacquiao and their inability to get him featured on a big PPV. No hate for Martinez, but I think his camp should show a little more class.

Even Floyd was somewhat complimentary, and that's saying something. He's usually only gracious during the post fight interview.

You accuse others of trolling? That's a joke. You obviously have boxing knowledge. Why not use it objectively instead of acting like you're a teenage girl arguing over Team Edward or Team Jacob? You like to use the word "fa**ot" to describe other fan boys reactions?

You're own reactions are just as gay.

Comment

Working...
                X