• Show
Clear All

• Say it ain't so shane, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      now im glad Shane died again
      Badass Carl would agree

Comment

• Merle is going to be double agent as someone else said. The Governor will want to kill them all. The group will get pinned down and Merle will do something heroic to save his brother and the group and will die doing it.

Merle = Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          I didn't know Shane was a fan of Charlie Zelenoff.

That shyt aint right!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            aight... who else saw it comin? oscar was dead to rights moment they introduced tyreese.
            They kill a black and introduce another

Oscar came in when Tdog die and now Oscar die when tyrese comes in

Comment

• it really does seem like that

Comment

• you know, this thought been in my mind for a long time, in the first episode of season 1(pilot episode) when rick woke at the hospital he find matches, i mean what are the chance you find matches at the hospital??? u can smoke there!!! why not That little flashlight the doctor or nurse always carrying instead of those riddiculus matches. dont u all agree???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  you know, this thought been in my mind for a long time, in the first episode of season 1(pilot episode) when rick woke at the hospital he find matches, i mean what are the chance you find matches at the hospital??? u can smoke there!!! why not That little flashlight the doctor or nurse always carrying instead of those riddiculus matches. dont u all agree???!!!
                  That must have been a great burden you've carried all this time.

Comment

• Starting in a few hours.

Comment

• Pretty good premiere. Rick's losing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X