Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-ck Victor Conte, And Ariza: I Applaud Mayweather For Taking A Stand Against Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
    WHen you really think about it Mayweather is the one who doesn't get tested enough I mean he only gets tested 2 months prior to his fights and takes long ass vacations. ANd then he comes back and looks stronger than ever. I think it's slowly coming to light.
    not get tested enough is still more than not get tested at all..we've seen floyd take the random test on 24/7

duckqiao on the other hand said he was scared of needles then the gap issue then the USADA issue oh lord please help out mr duckqiao

Comment

• *****s are on panicked mode today. first floyd's sold only 800k ppv then they found out that floyd's ost testing isnt olympic but floyd's attempt to play mind games

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Wow a ******* calling somebody a ***** just because he said something good about Floyd.

What else is new?
        You are a ****ing ***** though. I'm not, I'm neither a ******* or a *****. I'm in the 10% of posters here who dont suck any fighters ball's or ramble on about them like a gushing little schoolgirl.

You most definitely in the bumsniff category, no getting away from it, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          not get tested enough is still more than not get tested at all..we've seen floyd take the random test on 24/7

duckqiao on the other hand said he was scared of needles then the gap issue then the USADA issue oh lord please help out mr duckqiao
          Duckqiao? Thats really funny, bozzo. Why dont you regale us with one of your racist chinaman style posts....

Aww...me bozzo, me bumsniff...me make unfunny post...ah..me just repeat my unfunny joke...cos I racist ******...I go wankywoo over Floyd pic now..Ah so!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            You are a ****ing ***** though. I'm not, I'm neither a ******* or a *****. I'm in the 10% of posters here who dont suck any fighters ball's or ramble on about them like a gushing little schoolgirl.

You most definitely in the bumsniff category, no getting away from it, sorry.
            New day, still mad.

Comment

• Mayweather doesn't demand his own fighters get tested. Hard for him to have any credibility demanding the P4P#1 do it.

Comment

• so all mayweathers wins prior to mosley dont mean **** because we dont know if he was clean? at the end of the day, he only asked for this testing because he is brickin it from pacquiao. its clear as day with the comments he makes.

as a boxing fan im more interested in watching the best fight the best. not excuses from mayweather and from pacquiao.

seems alot of people round these parts are more interested in getting extra testing than getting big fights. pretty sad.

Comment

• hahahah lets call it semi-olympic style testing??? LOL!! its either OST or not. semi ost HAHAHA as to give floyd some credit hahahahahahah.

Comment

• Victor Conte made some very interesting points regardin Mayweather and his method of testing which is not truely OSTD.
                    Infact, you have Floyd fighting once every year plus, and Conte has a theory why, and to be honest with Floyds behavior lately, I think Conte may be on to something here.

if Floyds about the testing and truely wants to clean up the sport, lets do the testing year round, OSTD style and see whats up anything short of that, well if I was Manny I would tell Floyd to **** himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      New day, still mad.
                      Hello *****, hows the bumsniffing going?

Comment

Working...
                      X