Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aw hell no, you guys aren't welcome on the bandwagon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Bradley needs to fight Alexander.
    Alexander needs to get past Kotelnik first....

Trust me, Bradley is coming for that azz next

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He COULD be caught but I think he is more disciplined than to be sloppy. Especially sice he is moving up in weight, he will be cautious at first to see how hard Abregu punches and Abregu will likely be the aggressor thinking he can drop Bradley early. After rd 3 or 4, Bradley will start to pull away and by the late rds, Abregu will look like a beaten fighter. Maybe not but i feel Bradley makes subtle adjustments that are hard to detect while always being on the inside due to his lack of height and taller guys usually hate fighting on the inside. He looks open and soy but he is deceptively slick and hard to figure out on the fly.
      I got Tim to beat Abregu.

Abregu doesnt have lights out power but he has enough to make Bradley respect him. Should be a good fight.

I need to see the 140 Pounders all fight each other before I say one fighter is the best. Devon Beating Urango and Bradley beating Witter or Peterson respectively isnt enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Alexander needs to get past Kotelnik first....

Trust me, Bradley is coming for that azz next

Kotelnik-Alexander is a stone cold mismatch bro.

We'll see. I hope Bradley is ready, we know Devon wants it.

Comment

judah is looking good imo, but i still cant get over what he said about fightin pac man in his ustream video.lol

Comment

Bradleycan be caught and took out with that uppercut. Abregu has an uppercut that Tim should watch out for.
            Based on what, the Holt fight? He let his emotions get the best of him after Holt called him a ***** and he rushed in out of anger. That's why he got caught. You should have seen how pissed Diaz got at him for that lol but his footspeed wouldn't allow him to get caught with that. His ability to get in and out without getting touched is underrated. Peterson, who also has a big uppercut tried all fight to land it and failed everytime. Same goes for Khan. Yes he reaches in at times, but he also has excellent footwork and do you think Roach would allow him to lean in like that against someone like Devon? Plus Paulie couldn't get to him and when he tried to, he got bullied back to the distance so he disn't have much to worry about for leaning in.

Judah probably wouldn't land it either.
            Last edited by BoxerDood; 07-16-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Based on what, the Holt fight? He let his emotions get thr best of him after Holt called him a ***** and he rushed in out of anger. That's why he got caught. You should have seen how pissed Diaz got at him for that lol but his footspeed wouldn't allow him to get caught with that. His ability to get in and out without getting touched is underrated. Peterson, who also has a big uppercut tried all fight to land it and failed everytime. Same goes for Khan. Yes he reaches in that time, but he also has excellent footwork and do you think Roach would allow him to lean in like that against someone like Devon?

Judah probably wouldn't land it either.

Judah's handspeed is sick bro. He can catch anyone with that shot. Hell he caught Floyd with it. He can damn sure catch Bradley.

Comment

Judah's handspeed is sick bro. He can catch anyone with that shot. Hell he caught Floyd with it. He can damn sure catch Bradley.
                He's not nearly as fast as he was 5 years ago. And the punch he caught Floyd with was a check hook while he was coming in recklessly with his chin out. If he caught him with an uppercut outside of that, it didn't do any damage so how would it take out Khan or Bradley? Bradley has a very solid chin and Khan's chin at 140 is very underrated. His inability to make 135 and his bad legs (two things Roach and Ariza corrected) were behind his multiple chicken dances.
                Last edited by BoxerDood; 07-16-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  He's not nearly as fast as he was 5 years ago. And the punch he caught Floyd with was a check hook while he was coming in recklessly with his chin out. If he caught him with an uppercut outside of that, it didn't do any damage so how would it take out Khan or Bradley? Bradley has a very solid chin and Khan's chin at 140 is very underrated. His inability to make 135 and his bad legs (two things Roach and Ariza corrected) were behind his multiple chicken dances.

Im not talking about check hook where Floyd gloved touched the ground. It was a counter uppercut that went through Floyds guard.

Im not sure how much speed he lost he looked fast as **** every time I ever seen him fight. Zab did stun Floyd in that fight though and Floyd as a better chin than Bradley and Khan.

Im not sold on Khan's chin at all. There is a reaosn he was fighting Paulie in his last fight. Im not interested in Bradley-Judah. I want Judah-Khan. Bradley needs to fight Devon. Judah would stop Khan. Khan is soooooooo open for an uppercut I was yelling at Paulie to throw it.

Comment

Zab can't see top comp at 140. I think even Peterson would easily beat him. Zab is the best 4 round fighter of all time, don't forget that.

Comment

yeah lets not get Crazy with all this Zab Judah hype all of a sudden, I don't think he can beat any of the top 140 RIGHT NOW but get him a few more fights and we will see

Comment

Working...
                      X