No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan Is Leaving Chicago to Play For Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Neither will Wade, Howard, Paul, Durant I mean I can keep going.
    Durant > James. He will carry OK to the promised land.

Comment

In the short term people won't appreciate any accomplishments LeBron has with the Heat, but they will appreciate it them in the long term.

Comment

So did Jordan go?????

Comment

While all of you guys are crying, Miami will be winning ring after ring after ring. So keep crying fellas cause them rings are gonna keep coming to the 305!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
            While all of you guys are crying, Miami will be winning ring after ring after ring. So keep crying fellas cause them rings are gonna keep coming to the 305!!!
            they will choke so bad that they will invent a curse for not winning an NBA title the next 20+ years

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
              they will choke so bad that they will invent a curse for not winning an nba title the next 20+ years
              dream teaaamm baby!!!!!!!

Comment

I love Michael. I was 7 and 8 for the last two titles but I still remember them vividly.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  LeBron can end up having Bill Russell ring numbers but he'll never be in the debate for the top dog of all time.
                  How much you wanna bet? Lebron will be mentioned as one of the greatest of all time,especially if he gets a few rings

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Durant > James. He will carry OK to the promised land.
                    Man keep smoking. How can you say Durant is better than James? He only won the scoring title because Lebron didnt play the last few games. Outside of scoring, what other stat does Durant have over James? Dont get me wrong, im a Durant fan but he's not better than James

Comment

Jordan is god while Lebroad is Wades hoe now
                      Last edited by Blount Brother; 07-09-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X