Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pros Picks: Carano vs. Cyborg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyborg is a wrestler and a muay thai fighter in Brazil, she's also a purple belt in BJJ under chute boxe and very agressive and strong. I can see Cyborg winning this one

Comment

Gina has all the pressure on her side regarding this fight. She is the poster girl of female MMA and I this fight means more to her credibility as a fighter than it does Cyborg. Cyborg has everything to gain and nothing to loose and Gina has her legacy as the top female fighter to loose. What happens if she looses this fight? The spin-doctors of MMA will be at a frenzy trying to salvage her reputation and status as the real deal. This one fight could hurt her career in my opinion. People have made her out to be too 'perfect' (looks, marketability, etc) and have not given Cyborg the respect she deserves.

Cyborg is going to make everyone pay for the neglect the MMA press has shown her and Gina will be that example.

Comment

Carano stood a great ass shot with her skill.

But dude just lol. Anyone could have seen that **** coming.

The pure aggression and Manliness of Cyborg.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I thought people were overrating Caranos skills tbh

Comment

Working...
          X