• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
    lol thats a terrible list.
    holyfeild-1
    quawi-2
    toney-3
    Huh? You're calling that a terrible list but then you go on to say that it should be Holyfield number one, Qawi two and Toney three? If that is what you're saying, and I hope I'm wrong (please forgive me if I am), then it is you who don't know anything.

Qawi did better as a Light Heavy and Toney never did nearly enough to be considered in the top five Cruiserweights, let alone top three. De Leon is without a doubt number two, though some may give a slight argument for Gomez, and Gomez is also a much better champ at Cruiser than was Qawi.

It's not the greatest list but it's not that bad and the majority of the guys on there belong on there. If you're really saying that Qawi should be number two and Toney three, then that is what I call a bad list.
    Last edited by BennyST; 02-02-2009, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i think a better article would be "if calzaghe fought at cruiserweight how long would these greats last in the ring with him before being brutally stopped?"
      Oh my god! Will you just **** off already. Don't you understand how boring and utterly clueless you are? No one gives a ****e anymore, so get over him you damn freak. Is there anything you can't relate back to Calzonie?

****ing psycho ******.

Comment

Very good list, Cliff. I'm very much looking forward to the Super-Middleweight list now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          By Cliff Rold - Follow the sweet science long enough and even a passing fan will hear, with sounds of awe, about an ‘original eight,’ about a bygone era when the sport’s weight classes were limited to just that number with (usually) just that many World champions.
          [details]
          I've just searched the site for "the 20 greatest heavyweights" and drew a blank - have you done an article on that?

Comment

I would prob swap Guillermo Jones with Mormeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
              I've just searched the site for "the 20 greatest heavyweights" and drew a blank - have you done an article on that?
              No...not yet anyways. This is a series on the nine "Jr." classes.

Comment

Haye is from bermonsey, london england not sheffield

Comment

Working...
                X