No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] Fighters who knew they lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the scores were announced after the Martinez fight
    Last edited by goblin213; 12-02-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

marquez fans have gotten so desperate that after all their theories on how he won [still no mention of which rounds he won] have been smashed into the ground [just like how pac smashed marquez face in]

its now, that pac lost because of his post fight reaction lol

the sad part is that this photo tells me:

marquez put his heart and soul into the fight, pac gave it 40%, and he still destroyed marquez.

also, comparig the state of marquez face to pacquiaos isnt a very good idea if you'er still trying to convince people jmm won lol

see below

Last edited by Toyman; 12-02-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        marquez fans have gotten so desperate that after all their theories on how he won [still no mention of which rounds he won] have been smashed into the ground [just like how pac smashed marquez face in]

marquez put his heart and soul into the fight, pac gave it 40%, and he still destroyed marquez.

also, comparig the state of marquez face to pacquiaos isnt a very good idea if you'er still trying to convince people jmm won lol

see below

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. This is a "fun" thread but you are so balls deep in Pacquiao's ass that you can't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

So his incentive was to KO Marquez and put on another clinic for his blood hungry, ehh... humble countrymen and yet according to you he displays less than half the devotion into winning the rubber match(most important fight of the trilogy) when even Bob Arum had to reassure him he won with bogus punch stats in the post presser.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. This is a "fun" thread but you are so balls deep in Pacquiao's ass that you can't see that.
              great thread

Comment

post Lazcano, looks like a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  So his incentive was to KO Marquez and put on another clinic for his blood hungry, ehh... humble countrymen and yet according to you he displays less than half the devotion into winning the rubber match(most important fight of the trilogy) when even Bob Arum had to reassure him he won with bogus punch stats in the post presser.
                  he is a ******* lol what do you expect they don't got **** else to be proud about

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    You see how the *******s are levels above the *****s when it comes to being biches, you posted a little of Floyd/Castillo and no one cried about that one

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X