No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Z's Team To Appeal Positive Drug Test Result

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Z's Team To Appeal Positive Drug Test Result

Ravens safety Tom Zbikowski reportedly has been suspended 45 days by the Chickasaw Nation Boxing Commission for failing a drug test after Saturday's victory in Thackersville, Okla. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Ravens safety Tom Zbikowski reportedly has been suspended 45 days by the Chickasaw Nation Boxing Commission for failing a drug test after Saturday's victory in Thackersville, Okla. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

if its weed who cares as long as its not no steroid hes good

Comment

Looks like they all were smoking same shit before the fight . Maybe the same guy gave the urine for drug testing.

Comment

But probably commission screwed the testing. How can 5 guys from the same card test fro the marijuana?

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
            But probably commission screwed the testing. How can 5 guys from the same card test fro the marijuana?
            Tommy brought some chronic and they all blazed in the locking room

seriously I'm not even caring about this anymore. I honestly can care less if someone smokes weed or not, although it does sound fishy they would all test positive for it makes it seem like some false positives. But seriously, weed aint helping nobody in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Tommy brought some chronic and they all blazed in the locking room

seriously I'm not even caring about this anymore. I honestly can care less if someone smokes weed or not, although it does sound fishy they would all test positive for it makes it seem like some false positives. But seriously, weed aint helping nobody in boxing.
              Exactly, I always wondered why marijuana is banned in boxing. Lot of guys smoke marijuana just to have pleasure and not to have enhanced physical advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
                Exactly, I always wondered why marijuana is banned in boxing. Lot of guys smoke marijuana just to have pleasure and not to have enhanced physical advantages.
                The list of fighters who smoke weed is probably endless.

I remember in that Kassim Ouma documentary they showed him taking a few hits of a joint during training camp (against Taylor I think?).

Comment

Buffalo Grove smokes tree.

Comment

Smoking a big fat spliff would only make this guy more relaxed and hungry. Imagine watching a fight high while the two boxers are high also, plus the commentators are high off of some skunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X