• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contamination doe.

Comment

Just bad lighting

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Nah, that's just gas. Dude's about to clear the room.

I've been saying it for a while. ALL the top fighters are using something. Floyd, Pac, Wlad, etc, etc have all carefully used steroids or peds.

As Conte says, 'the only ones who get caught are the stupid ones' and all the top boys have more than enough assistants to keep them organized.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
          berto sucks even on the juice. thats so sad. lol
          For real

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Contamination doe.
            Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Just bad lighting
            Yall just hating doe

Comment

Anyone know the science behind "HGH gut" which I keep hearing people bring up?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Anyone know the science behind "HGH gut" which I keep hearing people bring up?
                I read that HGH can make your stomach and intestines grow larger.

Comment

It was USADA and a Floyd Mayweather fight....no worries at all for Berto

Comment

i don't believe it. the testing was there to protect floyd and let him cheat. not let others cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      VADA tested 2 fights for Haymon and 2 black guys tested positive.

USADA has tested hundreds of fights for him and only 1 Mexican tested positive.

You do the math.
                      VADA tested more than 2 fights for Haymon fighters. For instance, Edwin Rodriguez used VADA and he is also represented by Al Haymon.

Next, basing what organisation is effect just on how many people they have caught doesn't work. VADA hasn't had a positive result since 2013. Does that mean anything? So yes, do the math please.

Comment

Working...
                      X