This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Golovkunt supposed to be the next i be banned

According to his stupid worshipers isn't he supposed to be the next king of boxing? Don't his ******ed fans act like he is invincible, and like comparing him to atg's? If he's so good why does he need to fight Ward at 164?

The guys who dominated this sport for the last 10+ years (Floyd and #48) both moved up in weight to prove their greatness. Why is this euro pu$$y given the crown when he hasn't beaten anyone decent and refuses to move up in weight like a COWARD? Can someone explain this bizarre reality to me?

Who is this now?

Comment

why won't floyd move up to 154 to fight GGG??????????? GGG willing to move down so he can KO that fraud. floyd too chicken duck scared i guess.

Comment

golovkin needs to fight a good opponent i like golovkin but seriously who has he fought

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          why won't floyd move up to 154 to fight GGG??????????? GGG willing to move down so he can KO that fraud. floyd too chicken duck scared i guess.
          Floyd has moved up like 30 pounds. Golovkin is the real chicken **** he can't even move up 8 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Who is this now?
            Gennady Golovkunt

Comment

Comment

Doubt it. Golovkin is already 33 and hasn't fought anybody of note. He won't move up just one weight class to take on Ward. The definition of pound for pound is that you are the best fighter in the world regardless of weight class. Roy Jones was a former middle weight who moved up to win a portion of the heavyweight title. Could you see Golovkin doing that?

Comment

please dont fight at 164 lol.
                  id like to see him clean the 160 before going up to 168

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
                    According to his stupid worshipers isn't he supposed to be the next king of boxing? Don't his ******ed fans act like he is invincible, and like comparing him to atg's? If he's so good why does he need to fight Ward at 164?

The guys who dominated this sport for the last 10+ years (Floyd and #48) both moved up in weight to prove their greatness. Why is this euro pu$$y given the crown when he hasn't beaten anyone decent and refuses to move up in weight like a COWARD? Can someone explain this bizarre reality to me?
                    GGG doesn't need to fight Ward at any weight. Who made Ward the standard bearer for who is or is not a great fighter? When will Ward get off his ass and prove himself against Kovalev or Stevenson or even Beterbiev? Ward means nothing to Golovkin at all. He is a washed up, has been fighter who is hanging on to Golovkin's name in a vain attempt to remain relevant. Why is no one talking about Ward's next fight? Oh yeah! Because he doesn't have one scheduled! Why is Ward chasing someone from a lower weight class anyways?

How is it that these Ward fans don't realize that the more they cry over a fantasy GGG fight the more they make their fave fighter look like a sniveling coward who is afraid to fight people in his own division or take a move up himself? Are they really that stupid?

Comment

Working...
                    X