Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For 5 million bucks, would you spend 20 days on a raft in the middle of the Pacific?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    In light of the recent news where that dude from Happy Gilmore allegedly survived 14 months at sea -- would you, for 5 million cash, spend 20 days in the middle of the Pacific in this raft?

You get that raft, 2 milk jugs of water, and a loaf of bread. That's it. 20 days. If you survive you get picked up by a chopper with the 5 mil waiting for you. If not, well....you die.

Would ya?
    What da fucK?

Comment

An average joe would die out there.

Only a fisherman would have a slight chance to survive. Jugs would be useful to collect rain water cause you can't drink sea water.

No clue how I would catch fishes or turtles out there haha.

Comment

No one thinks, barring any major catastrophe like tidal waves, thunder storms, or sharks getting at you, that pure will power would help you survive, since you have 5 million reasons to stay alive, and just force yourself to survive?

I'm sure by the end of it, you'd be in a state of complete and utter exhaustion, and damn near dead from heat stroke, but no one thinks pure will power would help you survive?

Comment

yes because i always watch bear grylls episodes on tv. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            What da fucK?
            lol

No one thinks, barring any major catastrophe like tidal waves, thunder storms, or sharks getting at you, that pure will power would help you survive, since you have 5 million reasons to stay alive, and just force yourself to survive?

I'm sure by the end of it, you'd be in a state of complete and utter exhaustion, and damn near dead from heat stroke, but no one thinks pure will power would help you survive?
            Maybe. If you you were able to make it through those 20 days storm free, then it's survivable. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              In light of the recent news where that dude from Happy Gilmore allegedly survived 14 months at sea -- would you, for 5 million cash, spend 20 days in the middle of the Pacific in this raft?

You get that raft, 2 milk jugs of water, and a loaf of bread. That's it. 20 days. If you survive you get picked up by a chopper with the 5 mil waiting for you. If not, well....you die.

Would ya?
              The money wouldnt really mean **** if you just died out there anyways. Theres a lot of **** in the sea that can kill you even within 20 days, not to mention 14 months like the unwashed and unshaven caddy.

Comment

Just give me a pic of max k. and I could do it. I wouldn't even need the water. Or the money.

Comment

I am petrified of being inside oceans and large seas. So no, i'd faint on the first day.

As far as just looking at them from a big boat, or airplane, I can handle it. But being in deep oceans and seas i'd seriously die of heart attack from fear

Comment

that raft has no tarp. the sun would fry you to death before dehydration does.

theres no way that fcker caught sea turtles. those things are fcking fast in the water.

Comment

I survived 12 rounds of watching Molina - Smith so yes, I would do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X