Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is using plyo workout routine that he refused to do last fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is using plyo workout routine that he refused to do last fight

First off after watching this video I couldn't but help notice how slow Mannys hands were during his shadowboxing, it was like in slow motion or he was shadowboxing under water.

he is doing the same workout routine he did under Ariza. Its weird because he refused to do these workouts for the last fight, all of a sudden he is doing them now and rehired Justin Fortune to get him back into the old pacman shape at featherweight. Seems Pac is getting serious about training again, but the sad part is his chin will not hold up to Rios straight right, his jab, or his uppercuts. He will need to box and move more.

3:50 of the second video. I hope that's a sign of him working hard on his stiff jab, which he doesn't really have/use.

Comment

Hectari,

do you have a paypal account? lets put some real money on this fight if you're serious...private message me

Comment

It doesn't matter if Manny is a shell of the fighter he once was. He can have one hand tied behind his back and will still beat Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          It doesn't matter if Manny is a shell of the fighter he once was. He can have one hand tied behind his back and will still beat Rios.
          Rios has beaten some better boxers than Manny, like Acosta, he was down on the cards and kept pressing and knocked him out.

Rios has a chin of stone, Pacman is past his prime and his chin is already broken.

The only thing that makes me question Rios is he has never fought a southpaw in a long time, he only fought one southpaw years ago and that scrub dropped him several times in the first round, Rios said he is not used to fighting a southpaw.

But I think he will have an easy time with Pacman, all it will take is one punch and lights out, and we seen how Pac was lighting up Marquez before Marquez put him out cold, everyone thought Nacho was about to stop it even Nacho said he was nearly going to stop it, it just shows you how one punch can change a fight.

Pac was good for boxing, he is exciting, probably the only fighter who people can expect excitement from, there have been guys people have been trying to build up to be exciting but never lived up it the way Pac has. most recently Lucas Mattysse everyone was hyping him up and people even said he isn't the new Pacquiao he is better and more exciting lol.

I like Lucas but I predicted Danny Garcia would beat him.

I predicted Floyd woud out box Canelo and not even get hit with a flush power shot.

I predicted Marquez would KO Pacquiao

I predicted Lucas Mattysse would KO Mike Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Hectari,

do you have a paypal account? lets put some real money on this fight if you're serious...private message me
            Are you sure about that?

Especially with my prediction percentage? I am almost always right with my fight predictions.

I said JMM would KO Pacman with the same right hand he dropped his sparmate.
            I said Lucas Mattysse would KO Mike Dallas
            I said Floyd would outbox Canelo easy in a boring fight similar to Baldomir fight
            I said Danny Garcia would beat Lucas Mattysse

just to name a few

Comment

Can't denied his punches is still fast as phuck!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Are you sure about that?

Especially with my prediction percentage? I am almost always right with my fight predictions.

I said Floyd would outbox Canelo easy in a boring fight similar to Baldomir fight

just to name a few

i'm sure...how much you wanna do?

Comment

and jeezuz, Hectari...Mike Dallas? really?

that's like me predicting that im gonna have lunch today

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Are you sure about that?

just to name a few
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i'm sure...how much you wanna do?

Comment

Working...
                    X