Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder got more one punch KO Power than Wlad or Price. People were right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Wilder get knocked down by a fatty?

Comment

Get him in with Fury and we'll see him get knocked out.

Comment

Naah, He doesn't beat Wlad unless wlad enters his 40s and still box.

I give Price better chances but noone gives Wlad competitive fight in the next 3 years.

Comment

I've been on the DW train for a while now, he's going to evolve into the next greatest heavyweight. He's just a bit green at the moment but has the tools.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
            He got power but he still don't have the goods yet.
            What happened to utilizing a consistent jab?
            Working some combos?
            Using some footwork?
            Dude is a one trick pony right now plus I need to see him take a punch. I'm not putting any stock in Deontay Wilder.
            This ^^^^.

So what if he's blowing away his opponents; they're all trash anyway. He should be working on his footwork; throwing combos; perfecting the jab.

He'll come unstuck against any top 15 HW if he doesn't work on this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I don't want to get too carried away yet....but his right hand might be the single most devastating punch in the entire heavyweight division.
              If that is true then it is the most devastating punch in boxing.

Comment

did you see his level of opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                  I've been on the DW train for a while now, he's going to evolve into the next greatest heavyweight. He's just a bit green at the moment but has the tools.
                  Or he could be the next frank Bruno lol, he has all the physical attributes and he seem he has good power which helps but he fights short for a tall guy, he gets hit with punches that he shouldn't be getting hit with.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Naah, He doesn't beat Wlad unless wlad enters his 40s and still box.

I give Price better chances but noone gives Wlad competitive fight in the next 3 years.
                    I'm not sure about not getting a competitive fight but yep I see Wladimir winning for the next 3 years we'll get to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Or he could be the next frank Bruno lol, he has all the physical attributes and he seem he has good power which helps but he fights short for a tall guy, he gets hit with punches that he shouldn't be getting hit with.
                      With Wlad gone, the next Frank Bruno is enough to champion this era.
                      Come on, think about it. Take out Wladimir. PRIME FRANK BRUNO vs Price? Fury? Haye? PULEV??

Lol.. It's all easily winnable fights for Big Frank.

Comment

Working...
                      X