Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr proves once again why he is one of the best ever....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got no problem with the fight, but come on, saying that it was legal when the rules clearly state it was illegal seems...I don't even know what to say.....******ed ?

I'll be happy to post links to the boxing rules if it makes you any less ******ed, although I doubt your reading comprehension is any higher than your IQ.

Ortiz's headbutt was as legal as Floyds shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
      Why are you even addressing me? you no rep having clown. Get the **** out here.
      because i'm better and more knowledgeable than you, putz, that's why.

you couldn't work that out for yourself? sheeeeeeeesh. e-rep nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
        I got no problem with the fight, but come on, saying that it was legal when the rules clearly state it was illegal seems...I don't even know what to say.....******ed ?
        time was in, ******. don't take it fom me - all the experts on the HBO panel have also since clarified that floyd broke no rules. red k welcome, you are dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post

I'll fix your rep later dude mmmhm or not now I read your new post.

awwww I got red k from a guy with red rep, awww noes.

the HBO team are a joke, but if you base facts on HBO opinion, you go full ******, its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            .....it was a sucker punch
            if you'd boxed, you'd know it wasn't.

there's no such thing as a sucker punch in boxing, only a legal or an illegal punch.

a fighter's vision should be on his opponent and he should be ready to protect himself whenever. time. is. in.

take your silly street nonsense out of the boxing forum.

Comment

600+ post and you're in the red, that pretty much tells me your knowledge and opinion mean ****. I'm done wasting my time with you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                I'll fix your rep later dude mmmhm or not now I read your new post.

awwww I got red k from a guy with red rep, awww noes.

the HBO team are a joke, but if you base facts on HBO opinion, you go full ******, its cool.
                whoever red k'd you is nothing to do with me.

lol your opinion on this is better than manny steward's. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

watch the tape. cortez called time in. floyd was free to punch at any time from then on, as was vic.

discussion over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                  600+ post and you're in the red, that pretty much tells me your knowledge and opinion mean ****. I'm done wasting my time with you clown.
                  actually, it just means that i've been baiting the **** out of high-repping *******s in the subforums further down the index.

nothing rational coming back = you lose, putz. toodles.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    Battered Ortiz, Ortiz couldn't hit him so had to resort to head butting him,
                    then got knocked the fuck out for it,
                    Idiots will claim it was "dirty" but if you know anything about boxing (And I expect you won't if you're a PACQUIAO fan) you will know it was all legal.

Money May allday, Bring on the juicehead next
                    Your signature makes a lot of sense after that fight.

Comment

if you'd boxed, you'd know it wasn't.

there's no such thing as a sucker punch in boxing, only a legal or an illegal punch.
                      Emmanuel Steward and many others say otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X