Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some white guys want to be black?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE]
    Originally posted by Hawaiian Mac 10 View Post
    From what i see where im from, the average black dude would kill the average whitey in less then a minute. Theres some tough ass white dudes out there though...
    In the words of Chris Rock.....

"Black guys can fight better than white guys, Mexicans can fight better than blacks, it seems the lower you go on the social scale the better you can fight but for every good Mexican fighter, there is an American indian waiting to kick his ass."

Hahaha, always thought that was funny.

Comment

• I think these ******s act this way because they have a sexual attraction to black men. Maybe the ******s on the site confirm this

Comment

• I guess for the same reason some white girls want to be black, hispanic, or uhm..I guess that's all they wanna be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tunney
          They perhaps ARE the biggest dicks, but men of Russian heritage have the biggest dicks.
          How would you know Russians have the biggest dicks?

Anywys there are great individuals from each race. And saying blankly that Blacks have bigger dicks, can fight better, dress better, is a stupid invalid opinion that no one really cares about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tunney
            They perhaps ARE the biggest dicks, but men of Russian heritage have the biggest dicks.
            I want to be Russian.

Comment

• I wish I was Sicilian, I heard they have big ****s

Comment

• My ****** thread got closed

fcuking Poppapump

Comment

• 15 muslims gathered around me and my girlfriend at one time. I know it was 15 because I actually pointed and counted each and every one of them.
                  Then I shook my head.

A silent pause followed, before the biggest guy there said "you three, go away" to the three smallest punks.

My girlfriend tried to pull me away, but I was busy staring at the biggest dude. Then I took one step forward and every single one of the 12 left took one step back.

I knew I would get my ass kicked, but they knew that one of them would be dead first.

I noticed one white kid among the 11 muslims. I smiled, turned my back and walked away.
                  The day after, I learned that the white kid went to the same school as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I've been wondering about this for a long time.

Honestly, I don't fully understand it. I went through a bit of a "wigger" stage when I was age 14, but I soon grew out of it.

Comment

• Why do some white guys stare at black men's dicks on nude beaches?

Comment

Working...
                      X