Screw Columbus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Haha, look I take a different outlook than most. Believe it or not I'm not militant as you might think. I just think that the history that was written about Columbus should be re-written and the truth should be told.

You can't ignore millions of people murdered in the name of Christianity or colonization and just ignore it. At the same time, I don't want anything "back" I love the U.S and think we need to reform immigration and live together in peace but reading some of these old history text books is ridiculous.
      You should let it go, and accept the awesomeness of Columbus.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        You honestly, cannot discuss Columbus minus the many lies. It seems the whole story of Columbus is shrouded by myth and layered with lies.
        yeah no kidding. All the lies are used to distort and romanticize Columbus. Historical columbus was a idiot.

Comment

I wish I had some cool ancestors to talk about...

My ancestors worked in auto parts, did construction, did customer support and ****. Definitely none of the cool **** you guys talk about.

Either you guys are really old, or you put way too much in ethnicity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
              yeah no kidding. All the lies are used to distort and romanticize Columbus. Historical columbus was a idiot.
              lol people and their historical 'perspective'

Comment

He really didn't do anything but fail to do the job he was sent out to do.

Comment

As long as there is still racism in this world we have to keep reminding people about the horrible truth.

Comment

columbus hated feet

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      He really didn't do anything but fail to do the job he was sent out to do.
                      ...And take sex slaves for him and his men.

Comment

Working...
                      X