Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amir khan detailes dropping the YDKSAB line on sr himself(funny convo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir khan detailes dropping the YDKSAB line on sr himself(funny convo)

AMIR KHAN REVEALS "CRAZY" CONVO WITH MAYWEATHER SR.: "I'LL GIVE YOUR SON A BETTER FIGHT THAN PACQUIAO DID"

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article20864.html

"I spoke to Floyd Sr. Bro, it was funny this conversation we had," stated former world champion Amir Khan, who responded to recent comments made by world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. Apparently, several days ago, a mutual acquaintenance put Mayweather Sr. on the phone with Khan, and when the subject of a potential fight with his son came up, it didn't take long for the conversation to get ugly. Although Khan hinted on his official Instagram page that he may release the audio from their conversation, thus far, he has yet to post anything. During an appearance at yesterday's Broner vs. Porter open workout, a fired up Mayweather Sr. spoke to several reporters about the incident. FightHype.com reached out to Khan to get his take on the encounter.

AMIR KHAN ON "CRAZY" CONVERSATION WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.:

He said, "You ain't fought ****. You ain't fought no one." I go, "You don't know **** about boxing." I'm using his own lines on him, brother. I go, "You don't know **** about boxing, Floyd. Why's your son fighting guys who I've already beaten then if he's really that good?" He goes, "You got beat!" I go, "Well, the best fighters in the world get beat. Maidana was beat. Maidana got beat, but your son still fought him. Victor Ortiz was beat, but your son fought him. All these guys your son is fighting, they've all been beat, so what makes me different?" He's like, "Aw, well, yeah, you ****ing don't know ****." Aw, I killed him, bro. I go, "Look, I like you, I respect you, but I just think that the fight should happen now. And look, what I'm gonna bring is, I'm gonna bring a lot to the table as well. I'm going to bring more to the table and I'll give your son a better fight than Pacquiao did."

lmfao khan knows how to sell a fight,the more he talks the more i like this fight for money may

it also states int he article that khan recorded the entire convorsation and he might release the audio tapes lol,that will be one funny tape to listen to i hope he release it soon/

Comment

floyd would check that china chin of his and send him packing with broken glass

thts whats up

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
        floyd would check that china chin of his and send him packing with broken glass

thts whats up
        true but i think it will be a good fight while it lasted,also khan has good charisma and he will talk up the fight and it will be a good buildup fight imo,khan and sr will get into some magjor spats trust me on this one

Comment

I really hope he releases that audio

Comment

I like Khan.

He seems like a decent enough pick for Floyd's last go. He is safer than the new generation, but he brings enough talent and name recognition to make it somewhat interesting.

I don't think Floyd is especially interested, though.

Comment

I rewatched Mayweather's last few fights and trust me he is not knocking out Khan, I know people don't like Khan but it's like their only hope is to mention his chin. Fair enough his chin is not iron but its far from glass. Algieri knocked out 8 of his sparring partners and JDJ said he had power but wasnt planting his feet. I see Floyd winning a decision but he will not be knocking **** out

Comment

If no Brook, let's get Mayweather for Khan.

I'm tired of these feather fisted lightwelterweights he's been fighting since 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                  I rewatched Mayweather's last few fights and trust me he is not knocking out Khan, I know people don't like Khan but it's like their only hope is to mention his chin. Fair enough his chin is not iron but its far from glass. Algieri knocked out 8 of his sparring partners and JDJ said he had power but wasnt planting his feet. I see Floyd winning a decision but he will not be knocking **** out
                  That's what I'm thinking. Floyd isn't knocking out Khan. His punches really don't demonstrate anything resembling KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                    Who were those 8 sparring partners?

Comment

Working...
                    X