Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir has never ducked anybody nor is he entire career.

Povetkin has never ducked anybody entire career EXCEPT Wladimir Klitschko himself for a time and now is ducking nobody and WANTING a Klitschko rematch.

Both have sights set on Wilder, Povetkin now or anytime valid and Klitschko right after Fury, his mandatory and best unbeaten opponent.

Wilder is clearly, even admittedly ducking both..

Thread fail indeed.

In fact I'd say, thread reversal!

Comment

It's funny with all the white people who simply insist on Fury, Price, Klitschko, Valuev and the rest of the "tall slow white dude" group being better than Wilder. Wladimir would get caught against Wilder and crumble.

Comment

Kudos to you if you believe that Klitschko ducks that ***** boxer called Wilder.

I'm 1000% sure boxer like Povetkin K.Os Wilder 100 times out of 100 fights between them.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          Kudos to you if you believe that Klitschko ducks that ***** boxer called Wilder.

I'm 1000% sure boxer like Povetkin K.Os Wilder 100 times out of 100 fights between them.
          Wilder would do to Wlad's face what Lewis did to Vitali's face. He won't spank him pink, he'll spank him red. In Ukrainian blood.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge View Post
            It's funny with all the white people who simply insist on Fury, Price, Klitschko, Valuev and the rest of the "tall slow white dude" group being better than Wilder. Wladimir would get caught against Wilder and crumble.
            You think Valuev is like Wlad and Fury? ... Seriously?

Oh yeah, I get it now.

Didn't you learn your lesson with Pavlick and Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              You think Valuev is like Wlad and Fury? ... Seriously?

Oh yeah, I get it now.

Didn't you learn your lesson with Pavlick and Kovalev?
              Yes, I did learn my lesson. Kovalev ducked Stevenson and Pavlik got schooled by Hopkins.

Comment

The guy got merked in his own thread so resorted to race baiting

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  The guy got merked in his own thread so resorted to race baiting
                  I didn't get merked, but honestly, Wlad has never fought an opponent on par with Wilder (and no, all the Pulevs and Alexanders and Pianetas and small fat Europeans don't count, look how Jennings made them look like newbies in the sport by doing better against Wlad than all of them combined). Wlad is getting old and you expect him to fight a big, young, athletic, powerful, fast, undefeated, intimidating, hungry American champion who made Bermane Stiverne look like an amateur? Grandpa Wlad is running out of time and should seek this fight as if his entire legacy depended on it. Or is he suddenly not interested in unifying now that Wilder has the last belt he needs...?
                  Last edited by TheJudge; 04-30-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Wilder says two days ago that they aren't "rushing into that fight" with Wlad and you say Wlad is ducking.

I give up.

Comment

Working...
                    X