Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entrance music from Khan and Peterson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entrance music from Khan and Peterson...

People love music for much the same reason they're drawn to sex, drugs, gambling and delicious food, according to new research.....When you listen to tunes that move you, the study found, your brain releases dopamine, a chemical involved in both motivation and addiction.....so boxers usually walk-in to songs that MOTIVATE them....I'm a huge music fan and I usually use the entrance music to pick the fighter's brain

Khan's

sounds like my boy AK felt like he was ALREADY on top of the game...might've been feeling lil' cocky/arrogant....and he's STILL carrying a chip on his shoulders....hometown haters is his biggest motivation imo....so as a Khan fan, I ask all Brits to go hard with bashing him...kick him when he's down....but in due time you peasants will bow down to the king once again!! lol

Peterson's

sounds like Lamont was offended by the pre fight comments about Khan saying he was coming to DC to add on to his fanbase...in other words, take Lamont's support.....so being as though Lamont is a kid from the streets he took that as disrespect.... in the street Lamont would've told Khan, you're not coming on my block and take my money because I run **** around here lol....thats that Boss mentality.....and KING Khan had the crown and Lamont felt like it was his and it was in the hands of the wrong owner

at the end of the day...both dudes were mentally defiant imo...and thats why we got a good scrap!!

****ty songs

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      ****ty songs
      I didn't select them

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        I didn't select them
        Khan is good friends with Jay Sean so maybe that's why he walked out to his tune. But good observation of the music! Could well be true.

AK will be back and these closet haters will close the door to their wardrobe's for a while waiting for him to stutter again.

Comment

Working...
        X